Imagine: Prince Harry's Family

Request by: ankita2599
A/N: The things that i write in this imagine are ideas that I had in my head so a few events that happened in real life are not going to take place in this imagine. Prince Harry is not going to be married to Meghan Markle in this imagine so you can choose how the girl looks who he is married to.

Ages:
Harry: 35
Y/N: 33
____________________________________

Harry and I met when we were very young because our mothers were good friends we would always hang out together after University we became a couple and when he was away during deployment i would always keep him updated with what happened back home 2 years after he stopped with active duty in the British army he asked me to marry him 1 year  on our wedding day we became the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and 1 year later and just became parents of a beautiful baby girl called Victoria, 2 weeks before my due date the Queen told us that all of our children would be of Prince or Princess of the United Kingdom with Harry's territorial designation of Sussex and our firstborn son would also get Harry's subsidairy title Earl of Dumbarton as a Curtsy title since that son is going to be the heir to the Dukedom of Sussex. So on the 5th of May 2019 our beautiful daughter Princess Victoria of Sussex was born we gave her the names Victoria Elizabeth Diana.
____________________________________
Y/N's POV
6th of May 2019
It was a day after Harry and I brought our daughter home to Frogmore Cottage i just brought Victoria to her room for a afternoon nap, I walked into the garden with the baby monitor where Harry was sitting "Well she is sleeping" I told Harry "I just want to say that I'm so happy that I have you and Victoria" Harry told me "I'm very happy that I have you and Victoria to" I told him "if you want should we go to my grandmother and grandfather so that they can see Victoria, my father, Camilla, William and Kate and their children will be there to?" He asked me "of course that would be nice".

After 30 minutes Harry and I went back inside and were watching some Tv until we heard Victoria crying through the baby monitor "I will get her" Harry said after 10 minutes he came walking into the living room with Victoria in his arms "She is so beautiful" Harry said "Yeah she really is" I told Harry.

After some time cuddling with Victoria we decided to go for a walk with Victoria and our Golden retriever Lola. 15 minutes later I was sitting with Victoria on a blanket while Harry was playing with Lola. After 20 minutes we decided to walk back home.

In the evening after dinner when Harry, Victoria and I got tired we decided to go to bed, I was already in bed when I heard Harry saying something to Victoria through the baby monitor "I promise that I will always try to make you happy and protect you and I will do that until the day I die" Harry told Victoria, 2 minutes later he walked into our bedroom and laid next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder "I love you Y/N" Harry told me "I love you to Harry" I told him back.

I'm so happy that I'm a mother now and I'm so happy that Harry is her father, we both fell asleep looking at a bright and happy future with each other and hopefully a few more children but for now we are already very happy with Victoria.
____________________________________
Victoria:

____________________________________Victoria:

Lola the Golden Retriever:

I hope everyone likes my first imagine if you have any tips let me know and if you have any requests leave it on the request page of this book

Xxx. Eva