RunAway <Part1>

(Y/N POV)

I'm sitting in my bed i hear my family yelling and say shit about me. I look down and grab my phone. I have been saving my money to move to my grandma's house. I needed the money for a plane ticket.

I wait till night time and pack my stuff. I grabs my ticket and leave. I go to the airport. And leave. I go to the small village where my grandmother lives. All i see is blood and hear howling. I see a car coming and go to stop. Then it's flipped over.

This woman in a bird mask looks at me as she grabs a child in the car. I look at her and she looks me in the eyes. She walks over to me and i pass out.

(Bird mask Girl POV)

I go to take rose and see a girl watching me. I walk to her and i make her pass out. I grab her and take her with me. So she'll be my Maiden. I look at her. She is quite pretty. I put her and rose in a see together.

I start to work when i hear One of Karl's "pets" got Ethan winters. I go to the meeting. And sit down Alicna and Karl start fighting over who will get him. It really starts to make me mad because they are always fighting. "SHUT UP BITH OF YOU" I yell at then

They both look at me and shut up. "Karl he is yours. Do whatever you want to him." I say he nods and outs on a show for us. I watch and leave after he is "killed" i go back to my room and see the girl from earlier. She is awake and her beautiful E/C look at my lcey blue ones.

(Y/N POV)

I look up and see the bird mask woman look at me "Well hello Birdy" i say and i can see her get kinda pissed. "My name is Mother Miranda. Call me Birdy again and i will break you two like a pencil" she says. "Do it what do i have live for." I say shrugging.

She looks at me surprised. "Dont you have a family?" She ask. "Yeah but they don't care about me. So yeah why should i bother. Oh my name is Y/N. Kill me if you want I don't care." I say. She looks speechless and walks to her desk.

——————————————————
A/N
Welp this is chapter 1 hope you like it!🦋