Maiden

(Y/N POV)

I sigh as i sit in the cell. I look up to ses mother Miranda looking at me. *WHY IS SHE SO CUTE!?* i think to myself

She sees me looking at her and smirks she walks into the cell and opens it. She walks inside and looks at me. I blush as she sits in my lap. "Hello there Y/N" she says. "Idbbdhjsjdjrnd" I can't even talk right.

I blush really hard as she gets closer to my face. "Use your words dear" she says. "Amdjfkrkennrlslskdjenqlanddu" is all i can say. She laughs and kisses my cheek. I blush hard as fuck and look up at her.

She smiles and gets up. "So my little N/N you will work for me. You will be my maiden." She says. I just nod and blush hard as fuck "Us your words ny dear." She says. "Y-Yes Bird Mommy" (I cant help myself 😂)

She blushes at the name and i smile softly. *God damn she is so fucking hot. If this is what my life will be like for as long as i live. I'm happy with this life.* i think to myself.

All i can do is smile. "Thank you for not killing me bird mommy" i say with a smirk and she blushes again and i watch her eyes widen. *i think I'm in love with this woman. Help me.*

——————————————————
A/N
My gay ass is happy with this one. Thank you guys for over 100 reads. I love you all so much❤️. Thanks!