🙂

Tasia POV
Me and the little girl had woke up at the same time and I smell breakfast. I mean some good ass shit too "come on" the little hurried and got out the bed.

I checked the time and it was 11:00am on the dot.

I got out of bed to see tymara cooking, smiling and shit. What the hell wrong with her "here you two" she said putting food on the table for us.

Yeah some up. I hope she ain't tryna kill me for my insurance money, "you okay tymara" I asked.

"Yeah I'm amazing" she said. She turned around and I started looking under the pancakes for some she tryna kill me with.

"Eat girl" she said smiling. She ain't never smiled like this and the only reason you smile like this is whe-

I made the little girl cover her ears "y'all had sex didn't y'all" I hopped up.

"What you talking about" she said laughing.

"Yes y'all did cause you don't get up and cook good food like this for no reason. On a Monday" si said.

"Okay yes, oh my god and it was so amazing tasia" she said all hyper.

Damn about time cause running round beating folks up wasn't finna cut it ya feel me. That's all she needed, some dick but fuck that I'm finna eat.

"Where he at" I asked.

"He had to leave this morning to go help his sister with some" she said.

He better not been done dipped on her cause he got some coochie or ima shoot him. He might can dodge the punches but he ain't gone dodge 32 bullets.

These bacon good as a motherfucka though. Shihh if the little taking it done threw dare then shihh it got to be good.

Then in coming chase "you ready to go" he said.

"Let me put on the clothes you gave me" she said hopping around. Oh hell Naw, he ain't finna do this.

I got up out the chair walking up on him "look niggah I know you laid it down last night but she hopping and smiling so you betta not hurt her or you gone meet B-Widow" I said.

"Who the fuck is B-Widow " he said.

I got my gun from under the cushion but I had to make sure the girl wasn't looking. "This and this bitch do shoot webs" I said.

His face straighten up then.
-
-
Tymara POV
I cane out the room with this clothes on "okay I'm ready" I said.

"Oh no we say Ight not no okay, get some dick and start talking formal nie" tasia said.

I just laughed.

"What's a dick" the little girl yelled out. I just laughed harder cause tasia always running her booty cheeks ass lips.

"It's a pony baby" I said.

"Ouu I want one so I came ride it" she said. See tasia got the girl head fucked up, just wait til I come back I'm beat her skinny ass.

We walked out the door but I don't know why this niggah got me dressed in all orange like ima tangerine. "You beautiful in orange" he said.

I blushed ☺️.
-
-
"Ight see that house right there, we finna hit it" he said.

What a minute what he mean hit it cause I don't steal or rob people. "You know hit a licc" he said. I dropped my head in my hands cause these motherfucka.

"I don't think I can do that" I said. He whispered something in my ear which made me hot as hell "okay I'll do it bruh" I said.

"Plus whatever we take is your anyway" he said so I'm guessing money. We drove round to the side of the house. Why he choose broad daylight though ?

It don't seem like nobody on the street. "Let's go" he said. I hopped out with him and we creep running to the backdoor, he started picking the lock.

This man is a real ass criminal, how the hell you know how to pick a lock with a ink pen and a bobby-pin.

We went in and it was dark as a motherfucka. A female came from down the hall so I jumped to the right behind the wall.

If we was gone do this, he should've got black. The walked pass us and chase grabbed her by the mouf "don't say shit, tell me where he at and you live" he whispered.

She pointed to the last room on the left. He hit her and knocked her out, he got to check me how to do that.

I was behind him and the man was sleep. Chase walked to the side of the bed putting some in his drink making it bubbling.

What I got myself into with him.

He tickle the man and he woke right up looking around.

I heard somebody deep throatin so the man must of drunk the stuff. "He gone be out for a few " find anything.

I went out into the kitchen and started looking around but nothing.

The girl was finna get up so I walked to her "where the money" I said putting the gun to her face.

"It's in his room in the closet to the left but please don't take my money on the right, I'm pregnant" she said showing her stomach.

I helped her off the floor cause this niggah chase stoopid. How the fuck you hit a pregnant woman ?

I went in the room with her "find it" he asked.

I told the girl to stay right there, went in the closet pulling the clothes back and it was a basket full of money.

So I just grabbed the whole thing but that hoe was a little heavy "I got it" chase said taking it. I grabbed her money too "no please that's my baby's money" she said.

I walked to her "I know and I'm not gone take it for real, just say some niggajs robbed y'all which did and they took all the money but im going to give you this back okay" I said.

She nodded her head and we left.

"You said you don't know how to rob, girl please" chase said once we got in the car.

Ima fight him when we get back cause he should've checked before hitting the girl.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾💛✨.