Chapter.36

DaySean Dior Sims

The smell of food fills my nose waking me from a good sleep

The smell of food fills my nose waking me from a good sleep. I sit up stretching trying to wake up fully. I look over not seeing Reggie and frown.

I wanted to wake him up with some head today to start off our anniversary. I get up out of the bed and head to bathroom to wash.

I can't believe exactly a year ago Reggie & I started dating. We've been through a lot since then. I didn't think I would ever want to be with a man. I thought I'd just be single and have Darin on the side for whenever I needed dick. But Reggie came and just turned my whole world around in the best ways possible.

I have 2 kids now and I never thought I'd have one, thanks to him. I wake up with a sense of comfort that I have never felt, thanks to him. I finally have a family thanks to him. I just thank God I went to the club with Amour that night instead of convincing her we should've stayed home.

I get out the shower and put on his robe since it was longer then mine and I didn't want to put on any clothes. I slide on my slippers then walk downstairs to check out the amazing smell.

I look around confused not seeing the kids. We were supposed to take them over Mama T's today, I guess he took them already.

I go to the kitchen and smile seeing the breakfast set up. I walk over looking at everything. Seeing a note I pick it up and read

Good Morning Mama, happy anniversary. Can you believe a year ago we met & fell for each other? Anyway I made you breakfast with Pharaoh & Shiloh's help, we hope you like it. I already took the kids to my mom's so don't worry. I'll be back soon and we'll begin the celebration. I love you sexy.. Pharaoh says he loves you too mommy

Oh and check the last drawer😉

I put the note down and sit to eat.

I love when Reggie cooks although I'd never admit it to him. He's not better than me but he is really good.

Once I'm finished I go the last drawer to see what this boy got.

I smile seeing a jewelry box, I pick it up to look inside. My heart warms looking at the necklace with Shiloh's name & bracelet with Pharaoh's.

I pick up the note beside it and read.

Thank you for giving me another person to love.. another reason to smile.. and another angel on earth.. I love you Day happy 1 year. I woulda got you one with my name but I'd rather just give you my last name😉