Chapter.46

Reginald Tylil Jones

As I start to wake up I try to sit up but stop feeling someone on my chest

As I start to wake up I try to sit up but stop feeling someone on my chest. Looking down I see DaySean. I smile to myself, I missed this.

I move her over and get up heading to the bathroom. After using it I wash my hands & face & brush my teeth.

I grab an Advil out of the cabinet & a bottle water from the mini fridge and put it on the dresser for Mama.

I leave out going straight downstairs to make something to eat.

Going to the fridge I take out the ingredients to make some omelettes, bacon, & sausages.

Normally I'd turn on music but I didn't want to wake Daysean.

I get started cooking letting my thoughts consume my head.

I haven't been able to be around Day in 3 weeks and I hate it. I wish she would forgive me and we can move past this. I 100% understand how she feels tho. Which is why I made sure to have another stern talk with Nicole I even went as far as going to the courthouse in hopes of getting her rights to Pharaoh taken away.

She just keeps getting out of control and starting a fight with my girl was over the line. After this process she won't have any reason to come around anymore.

I never wanted to take my son away from his mother but I won't have him around her and that bad energy.

The food was mostly done when I felt Day's warm hands on my sides.

'Good morning' she says

'Wassup Mama' I turn around to look at her fully

'I missed you so much' she says pulling my head down placing her lips on mine.

'Damn' I say pulling away 'I missed you too'

She smiles before letting go about to walk off. I pull her back wanting another kiss. I haven't felt her lips in three weeks a nigga been feening for her touch. And I don't know how long this nice act gon last so I'm definitely gonna take advantage.

'Ok Pook don't burn the food' she laughs pulling away, I smile going back to the food

'How you feeling?' I ask her

'Uh asks me once the pill kicks in' she says

'Speaking of pills you might need a plan b' I tell her remembering I definitely didn't wear a condom and I definitely bust in her at least twice.

'I might not' she says

'Well now that we know you can get pregnant we don't want it happening too often' I say