III. ❝Go to hell, Prewett❞

❝Go to hell, Prewett❞

Rosalyn Adore Potter Ϟ

Regulus couldn't hide his laughter, as he leaned against his older brother, who was also chuckling at the scene in front of him. Their favourite cousin, Rosalyn Potter continued to smirk, "This is a mockery James!"

"Evans-"

"You marry her, behind my back? The mother of your child, you embarrass me publicly, did you even think of me? Of Harry?" Lily screamed, holding the crying baby in her arms, she rocked him roughly in her hold.

"Don't bring our son into this!" James roared, reaching out to take the child, "Pass me Harry, now, Evans!"

"And now I'm just Evans again?" Lily scoffed, "You marry that, that slut! And suddenly I'm just Evans again, let me guess you'll ditch Harry too once you get that whore pregnant" She yelled, tears spilling from her eyes.

"Lily, pass me Harry" Rosalyn spoke in a soft tone, "Your angry, your upset, that's ok - but Harry is scared, you can scream at me and James as much as you wish, just let Sirius take Harry"

Sirius offered out his hand to Lily, as she scoffed once again, "You, of all people, Rosalyn Black do not get to call me an unfit mother! At least my child's alive" She hissed.

Rosalyn took a deep breath, as James cast his wife a worried glance, "Do not make me be the bitch here, Evans, you don't want that, I don't want that, and Harry doesn't need to witness it"

"The moment you stepped into Hogwarts, you turned my life into a living hell, you took James away from me, you dug Rosier an early grave, and for what Rosalyn? What in the hell do you get out of it?"

"Lily give Harry to Sirius, now" Rosalyn ordered, taking a step closer to the copper haired lady.

"Why in the hell would I listen to you?"

"Because you won't want your only son to witness me kicking your arse into next week" She threatened, Lily gulped slightly, her grip on Harry loosening.

"Dada!" The boy shouted, reaching his arms out to James, who scooped him up faster then Lily could react.

"Evans get the hell out of here before you regret staying" Regulus spoke through gritted teeth, his arms folded across his chest, whilst James passed his son to Sirius, who rocked him against his chest.

"Ha! Like hell, this should be my goddamn house, after all I produced the 'sacred Potters' a heir!" Lily cackled, stepping closer to Rosalyn, "You was quite content with the Rosier fortune, before you lost that too"

"You think I need money? Darling, you have it all wrong, I'm the richest person in this room! I am the heir to the Black, Riddle and Rosier fortune, money has never and never will be an issue for me" Rosalyn mocks, "My issue is that I was born into one of the darkest families in Britain, my issue is that my father is the dark lord that wants to kill people like you"

Lily shook her head, a scoff falling from her lips, "Your just like him-"

"Don't you dare insinuate I'm my fathers equal, do you know why Evan first starting speaking to me? Because my father needed me on his side, he still needs me! But I'm choosing to be good, I've chosen to do the right thing when it was so easy for me
to turn a blind eye and do what is so clearly so wrong" Rosalyn ranted, pulling herself from the grasp that James tried to take on her wrist, "You have no idea the shit I've been through, now get out of my damn house or Merlin help me" She spat.

Lily took a deep breath casting her eyes to James, she looked at him with wide eyes, "It's not her house, James"

"My wife told you to get out of our house" He spoke, eyes staring into her green, James watched as Lily scoffed, turning on her heel.