°1•

header idea ib: NOVAHWA (p

header idea ib: NOVAHWA (p.s. love your stories 。◕‿◕。)

'~ • ~'

typical rooster's crowing morning call waking the town up, another day to begin the next episode and explore what's to be known as either the regular or an unexpecting surprise. the sun arising from it's rest and ready to shine out the world with it's radiant figure shimmering towards everyone.

"hey, wake up." proceeding to shake the younger boy to get him out of his slumber, san's sister kept calling out his name.

san groaned, finally rising from his rest. he thanked his sister for waking him up softly, though he was quite confused.

what's the sudden occasion?

before he even got the chance to question, san's sister was already at it to answer the thought from his mind,

"we're going to gyeonggi to visit uncle. get ready now, pack up a few of your belongings since we're gonna be there for a month."

"gyeonggi?" thought san, he hasn't been there in a while. the last time he went there was when he was only eight years old.

he's fifteen now.

san's sister reminded him again to get ready and he nodded while she headed out from his room.

san took a long stretch and yawned to get his body ready and working for the day. facing towards the window, he peered at the shore not too far from his place. namhae really had it's name over islands. he enjoyed it, the fresh air, green grasses, and all of the mountains all into one scenery. it was a delight to see, and he would never have gotten fatigued with the view. it was his place, his home.

after a good look outside, san head on his way to the kitchen and was greeted by his mother,

"hi there sweetie, got enough sleep?"

he nodded while rubbing his eyes a bit, nose suddenly attacked by the pleasant smell. his mother cooked him some kimchi fried rice for breakfast and his mouth was already watering, nothing beats anything better than starting the new day with delicious food.

he thanked his mom for the food and dug in, already feeling his body at the edge of heaven tasting every enticing flavor in his breakfast.

san's sister came out from her room already dressed up and ready to go.

their mother chuckled,