𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝑆𝐼𝑋

( Same outfit as last chapter )

" You pushed me up against my wall,

threw my clothes down on the floor

And said : Darling are you ready for more? "

Unedited

No one

EDWARD AND BELLA EXITED THE BROODING  vampire's silver Volvo. Edward opened the door for Bella, introducing her to the cool, humid Washington air. Edward wore a semi-concealed excited expression, much different from his usual stoic look.

Bella smiled at his excitement although she felt uncomfortable coming to watch his family play. She loved to see Edward happy, yet it was weird ascending into a new family. Bella understood that dating Edward was basically dating his family because of their close bonds, but she wasn't much of a people person and the family of Vampires were very intimidating to say the least.

Instead of voicing her valid hesitation, Bella held onto Edward's arm and glanced over to the field, taking in everyone.

When her eyes landed on her laughing twin, she felt her smile drop. She shook the sudden jealousy she was feeling away and put on a fake, tight-lip smile. Although she wanted to frown she kept up her happy act. She felt a indescribable jealousy in the pit of her stomach as she watched Alice hold lean into embrace.

Bella knew it was because he was scared but she wanted Edward to hold her like Jasper, Lily and Alice held each other. She wanted him to not treat her like she was made of glass. She loved how romantic he was but she wanted more. She felt inferior watching as Jasper held the two girls in his arm as if they were the axis that kept his world spinning.

It was a short lived moment as Jasper broke off from the two supernatural beings with a parting kiss to the forehead.

Bella sighed quietly to herself as she observed the Cullen family.