The Real Gobble Wonker

[A few years ago]
Y/N P.O.V

It was lunchtime as the usual everyone was at there sections, The jocks and the cheer squad the most popular group in the schools with the jocks with their strong and masculine built bodies and the cheer squad..... Well lets just say some are know for certain types of rumors about them but the others are pretty normal the leader and owner ofcourse is Pacifca Northwest.,The next group is the normies and the nerds..... They were at war because people thought there was no difference between them but they made a peace treaty but many "casualties" were made before so as many kids were either grounded/traumatized/or went missing because of incidents that happened with monsters that were rumored around town.... Worst of all the kids was Billy sure he was a dick but what happened to him was brutal as fuck he had his fucking legs broken trying to pull a prank on one of the nerds,Ofcourse we got magicians,beauty pagent queens,a whole list of other kid groups..... Then there is me i'm the only kid who sits by himself because I have no intrest in all that shit i'm more of a reader guy nyself and I study about myths and legends so people usually call me weird or a freak but do I give any shits or fucks? NOPE. It was just a normal day again until......

Pacifica walks up to me with the rest of the cheer squad as I saw them I was reallh surprised "The most popular girl in school approaching me?" [A/N:Thats right JOJO fans let it all out].

Pacifca:"Well hello there cutie~"

Y/N:"Are you talking to me or my pb&j sandwhich?"

I looked dumbfounded as the cheer squad and Pacifca laughed.

Pacifca:"Im talking about you ofcourse,I was wondering if you would like to join my 10th birthday party at my mansion"

My dumbfounded face turned into a surprises one I couldnt beleive what my ears were hearing the most famous person in this town ask me a weirdo if not a freak to join her birthday party at a mansion?!

Pacifca:"Well?,Are you gonna stand there and admire my body or are you gonna join my party?"

Y/N:"Oh yea i'm defenitley coning its an honor for someone like you to invite me!"

I smiled causing the girls to blush?.... Weird didnt know i had something in my teeth that made the embarrassed.....

-Timeskip brought to you by past Y/N reading a book and past Pacifca was under him as a heart bubble was over them-

I made it to the Northwest family manor with my mom who dropped me off as I held my present as it was a little journal just in case she wanted to keep some secrets in it and it has her favorite colors on it and the pen can make invisible ink for stuff she wants to write thats really a secret.

Mom:"Have fun i'll pick you up when the party is over!"

Y/N:"Sure thing ma,bye now"

I waved as mom drove off.

I then feel a little nudge on my leg as i saw Scruffy my puppy who came along with me I petted him as he wagged his tail

Pacifca:"You made it!,Jeez it was getting more boring until you showed up!"

I heard Pacifca across from the gate as she was standing beside her parents her mom who looked really young.... and creepy as hell with that smile..... And her father looked like if he was a man that is gonna be president in 2020 aka a douchebag. I couldnt help but mentally scrunch up my face but on the outside I just smiled and waved as i sweates a little since I couldnt judge I tell myself that I look like if shrek was ten times uglier and took a beating from a certain man that has the word omni in it.

-Timeskip brought to you by Y/N and Scruffy litsening to their favorite music and laying under a tree-

The party was going well as Pacifica enjoyed every moment of it as she went through mang party games such as pin the tail on the rich donkey,piñata,eating cake and ice cream,and now the presents