Strange Dream

Y/N was sleeping like normal as Mabel and Dipper were as well they had a big day after a while time traveling experience and Mabel won a pig and dubbed him Waddles and Dipper failed to win Wendy from her boyfriend Robbie after an incident that happened at the Mystery Shack's fair where he accidently hit her with a ball which trigger the events of the whole timetravelling thing but every timeline he tried Y/N kept winning Mable Waddles which made Dipper have the theory that winning the pig was the key to getting Wendy which he does succeed on making sure they don't win and letting Pacifica win Waddles and that made Mabel depressed so much that when Dipper went to check years later and she was still sad about it which made Dipper make things go back to normal and got the tool they used to travel time tooken back by a time traveler by the name of Blendin Blandin who was later sentenced to jail by his co workers and had to fix every mistake the trio made.

Y/N would wake up in a dark room "A dream?,weirdest dream I've ever been in-"

All of sudden blue flames lit up the room as a glowing yellow eye hovers over Y/N

Eye:"Oh so your half n half nice to meet ya!"

Y/N:"What the!?,WHO ARE YOU!? SOME MONSTER!? LOOK IF WE TOOK DOWN ONE OF YOUR BUDDIES OR WHATEVER THEN WE APALOGIZE THEY WERE MESSING WITH US!"

Eye:"Oh ho ho,Sorry for the misunderstanding" a snap was heard as the eye ball revealed his true form as a triangle with a top hat and a cane with only one eye

Bill:"Names Bill,Bill Cypher a demon who isn't summoned to this realm yet but.....I can still get into peoples minds somehow cool right?"

Y/N looked shocked at this for a moment but when he saw his true form he started laughing

Bill:"W-What's so funny I didn't even say anything yet-"

Y/N:"PFTTT I'm so sorry but you look like a dorrito!" He continued laughing

Bill:"Well interesting you seem to not fear me like most do-"

Y/N:"Why would I? Your just a floating illuminati rip off-"

Bill:"Harsh,don't talk about cousin like that-"

He crossed his arms and looked away which made Y/N feel bad a little

Y/N:"Alright,Sorry Sorry but still what are you?"

Bill:"Oh just someone that will come very soon....and you have my intrest just like someone I know years ago..."

Y/N:"That doesn't sound any good from how you just popped up in my brain all of a sudden why not go for the person years ago"

Bill:"Well you see,there was a sorta accident and all but still,I got to where he seemly was last saw or where people currently see him.....and you were the first one to catch my eye-"

He did a drum roll out of no where for the bad pun and Y/N just clapped slowly

Bill:"Tough crowd,anyway I plan on doing something that will end your little world soon enough and thats for not laughing at my pun....Just kidding funny thing is I'm just someone who wants to rule the galaxy and your planet happens to be here so..."

Y/N:"NO WAY!,I KNOW I JUST MET YOU AND ALL BUT I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS!"

Bill then chained Y/N up "Well half n half sorry to break it to ya but I'm gonna do it anyway and no ones gonna believe ya after I erase every bit of this happening in your brain when you wake up....but I'll let you keep a memory of me by remembering this.....I'll be here soon..."

The atmosphere was so intense as Y/N sweated knowing he had to get out so he can kick this guys flat behind but he was powerless its like this Bill guy is the king of dreams and nightmares Y/N hoped this was a nightmare so he can wake up but what he felt was real the chains the hear of the flames....everything it felt real

Bill:"Oh you wanna know what your gonna look like about 5 seconds-"

He morphed into Y/N screaming and just as he predicted Y/N woke up in the morning screaming with sweat covering his whole body and the words ringed his head "I'll be here soon...I'll be here soon....I'll be here soon..."

Mabel and Dipper were up already and were shook from Y/N sudden scream

Dipper:"You okay man?"

Mabel:"What happend did you have a bad dream?"

Waddles ran up and cuddled with Y/N to comfort him and Y/N smiled and petted him

Y/N:"It was....a nightmare but I barely remember anything...."

Y/N saw Dipper's journal fall down as the pages of the book showed a triangle with a top hat and one eye...

Y/N(mind):"I dunno why but...that picture makes me sick to the stomach...."

Y/N clenched his fist until a knock was heard and Y/N knew who it was as he took a quick shower brushed his teeth and got into his clothes making it to door to see Candy

Candy:"Hello Y/N is Mabel ready for our hang out at Grenda's house?"

Y/N would have the image of the lage his head but smiles "Yeah she's on her way right now-"

T.B.C