A Waning Brood

The elegant breeze coursed through the gentle nature of the calm coasts. Nothing but the harmony of the subtle waves washing ashore onto the dampened sand illuminated the thought of sound. The whimsical winds pressured the surging waters into a short voyage of rising, gliding through the glistening seas before befalling to the bane of the grainy turf.

Two opposite elements colliding.

The wave has ultimately ceased, becoming nothing more than a memory of the sand.

~

Peach gazed upon the cycle of the waves, letting the chilled wind gloss over her bare arms. An excursion in an attempt to help Peach brighten had resulted in the princess ruminating over trivial aspects that she had noticed. Daisy was the one responsible for forming the jaunt to the beach, trusting that Peach would temporarily cease heeding thought to the recent events. Her best friend was saddened by the lack of events within her favor. Daisy resorted to doodling in her sketchpad, all right to her sulking husk of her best friend.

"Daisy?" Peach asked after an abbreviated duration of sentimental tranquility. "Yeah, what's up?" Daisy replied, retaining a charismatic tone to help enliven Peach. "Are we like waves?" Peach amplified her question. Daisy responded with an expression of disorientation. "What do you mean, Peachy?"

Peach stroked her golden hair and traced the outline of the towel she was sitting upon with her index.

"The wind pushes the water into a new form of, a developed transition into a brand new state. The wind is responsible for the waves' term of life, and presently, the course of death. The waves interact with the fate of sand, and they diminish. The wind is like life, and we are the waves." Peach elaborated. Daisy shifted her gaze onto the ground, saddened. After a deep breath, she spoke. "Peachy," Daisy began. "I'm sorry, I know you're locked in a dreadful state of mind, but what happened dwells in the past. Both you and I don't want to transfer the burden to the present. What happened wasn't your fault. Please, Peach. Try to take your mind off of it, for you, for me. Okay?" Peach closed her eyes and looked down. "Alright, I'll try," Peach responded. "There's the girl I know," Daisy replied with a smile. "Come on now, there's something I want to show you while the guys aren't around."

Daisy went treading off into the forest that encircled the beach, Peach quickly following her trail.

The damage has been done.

~

"So... why do you think Daisy is in the kingdom?" Luigi asked.

Word gets around easily. The word that got around this time was that Daisy visited the kingdom. It was rare that Daisy would visit the kingdom, and both the brothers knew that Luigi and Daisy had a special connection. So, Mario made sure that Luigi would get a chance to see her.

"She and Peach are good friends," Mario said. "So I assume Daisy is out visiting her."

Luigi nodded in agreement. He was a little excited today, and Mario pretty much knows why.

The brothers continued walking and talking until they arrived at the village of the Mushroom Kingdom. Everyone was going out and about, which was a good sign that everything was the way it should be. The pair went towards the castle, knocking on the door once they arrived.