CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

"I'm so tired," I mutter as I look over the last of my notes from law classes. I was coming up on my big final and was feeling pretty good about it but that was never good. If I have ever learned anything through school then it is that you should never ever feel too comfortable. I know that is when life tries to screw you over, when you are feeling like you're doing fine or anything along those lines. And then I usually panic and fail the test so I have learned to just keep studying. I look over to see Will watching me on FaceTime with a book in his hands and his glasses on. I really love it when he wears his glasses because he looks so nice.

"Sleep then," He says with a tired smile across his face that makes my heart melt. I don't know why but ever since Tommy and I have had our conversation about Will, we have been talking a lot more and it also seems like the internet is starting to notice that we have been streaming together a lot more then usual. Sometimes the others join in but mainly now my streams are made of the two of us messing around, getting clips for videos on my channel. I shake my head lightly to tell him no then flip to the next page of my notebook where my handwriting fills the page. "You're so cute," He mutters and I look up to see that he had closed his book but has a grin across his face.

"Huh?" I say, tilting my head to the side slightly without thinking about it and his grin grows a little brighter across his face. I shake my head and go back to reading the words on the paper to try and hide how pink my face had gone. I can practically feel his eyes still on me so I run a hand through my hair. "Maybe you're the tired one," I laugh a little but when he doesn't say anything I look up to see he has a serious expression across his face.

"Never," Will says quietly and I feel my face turn even more pink if that's even possible. He looks at me for a second then to something out of the camera's view so I go back to reading my notes but my mind is still on what he had said. "We've been up all night," He tells me and I make a small face because there is no way we have been on call for that long. I had called him when I ended my stream at eight.

"Yeah," I say and look over at my laptop which has my calculator up on it and a few other tabs open which my professors had given to the whole class to help us study. "That's insane." I mutter which is followed by a small yawn that makes him chuckle a little. I click off one of the tabs and see that my Discord server is going absolutely insane, talking to each other and I see that some of my fans are in vcs. I silently wonder what they are all up to but know better then to just join one randomly. It causes chaos.

"I think that Tommy is onto us," Will says after a moment and I look back over at him to see that he is again back in camera view. He has his own laptop open in his lap now and his face is shown off by the provided blue light. I tilt my head to the side slightly because I know that Tommy has talked to me about Will but I guess he might've gone to Will about me.

"What do you mean?" I ask because I don't know how I exactly feel about Tom going behind my back to talk to Will about whatever is going on between the two of us. I get it, I guess, because Tommy and Will were best friends before we even met but still. I wonder how it must be to Tommy, to see Will and I talking so much more now both on and offline.

"We can't just act like," He starts to say but I look back at him, meeting his eyes. Will stops talking and I tilt my head to the side slightly to tell him to continue but he doesn't. There is a small hurt expression across his face but his eyes soften when I meet them. "Can I come over?" Will asks and I blink a little, a confused expression crossing my face as I check the time. It's almost three in the morning.

"That's a three hour drive Will," I tell him because that was how long it took for Tommy and I to meet him down in Brighton. He knows my address obviously because he had picked me up so many times and we have been hanging out a lot but still. He really shouldn't have to make that long of a drive this early in the morning.

"I want to see you," He simply says and a smile grows across my face as butterflies appear in my chest. Will meets my eyes as he closes his laptop and I nod a little.

"Yeah," I nod and look around my room because it's not a mess but if he is coming over then I want to clean up a little. Plus he would be in my room because it would be early when he gets here. I know my Mom and Dad won't care and Dad will be off to work early in the morning. And maybe Tommy will be happy to see Will here in the morning. "You can come over." I tell him and an excited grin appears on his face as he gets out of his bed, throwing a sweatshirt on as he picks up his phone.

"Stay on call with me?" Will asks and I laugh a little with a smile across my face. I skip out of my bed as well and position my phone so he can see me walking around my room so I can multitask with him.

"Of course." I say happily and start cleaning up as I hear his car engine start on the other side of the phone.