Part 2

Ye Jiao's eyes finally moved away from the big rooster, and through the red veil, she looked at the man next to her.

He was a head taller than Ye Jiao and because of the red veil everything that happened in front of her turned red, Ye Jiao couldn't even see how he looked.

But the man's hand was indeed a bit too cold, and Ye Jiao unconsciously tightened her fingertips.

Qi Yun felt the woman's tiny movements and his eyes darkened.

He has been in poor health since he was young, and he was born with inadequate health. Even if he is well raised, he has always been ill, and he has long been used to drinking medicine as water.

The doctor said that he would not survive at twenty, but now he had turned twenty-four but still alive because of his persistence to stay alive.

It was just a few days ago that an ordinary wind had almost taken his life away. Even if it eased back later, Qi Yun himself knew that his body would not last long.

His mother Liu Shi also knows this that why she hurried to find a partner for him to Chongxi.

Qi Yun originally disagreed as he knows his body the best and knew that whoever got married to him would be treated wrongly. But Liu's Shi efficiency to him was extremely high that why when she met Ye Ersao, who was anxious to sell her sister-in-law, the marriage was settled in a snap.

But on the wedding day, Qi Yun reluctantly supported his sick body, to look from a distance the woman that he should marry with was actually standing next to next to a chicken!

Qi Yun originally felt that the Ye Family's daughter had been treated wrongly by marrying him. If she was really was asked to perform her wedding ceremony with the rooster, he was afraid that everyone would look down upon her after his death!

It's just that Qi Yun just kept these thoughts in his heart, and used a very cold voice to say: "Hold the red silk tightly and kneel down."

Ye Jiao felt this person loosen the red silk on the rooster, and instead put the red silk into his hand.

The movement of him leading Ye Jiao to kneel down was very gentle, which made Ye Jiao's affection for this person, who had a sick body, increased.

She grasped the red silk tightly, looked at Qi Yun, and knelt down after him.

Worship the heaven, worship the earth, Ye Jiao turned her face slightly, learning Qi Yun's movements in a clumsy way.

Ye Jiao finally saw Qi Yun's face clearly when she was facing each other after finishing the wedding ceremony.

The red veil made Ye Jiao unable to see his face clearly, but Ye Jiao thought he was very good-looking just considering the appearance of his eyebrows.

Even better than the scholar that little fox likes the most.

So, while worshiping, Qi Yun heard the first words the woman said to himself:

"You look so good."

This sound, light and soft, made Qi Yun a little stunned.

But he didn't have time to think about it when he suddenly felt a sudden cold on his body and a cold sweat broke on his forehead.

His body is really dying, and being able to come and worship with Ye Qiao has made him totally exhausted. It is not easy for him to kneel and stand up right now.

But Qi Yun didn't let anyone come to help him, because this was his wedding and he only got married once in his life as Qi Yun didn't want people to watch this as a joke.