- Chapter II -

Yan's P.O.V.

I lie uncomfortably on the cot in the medical tent, my chest throbbing with pain.

I'm sooooo boooored.

And I wouldn't BE sitting here if that b*tch hadn't been..

Well...

A b*tch.

I look up as the tent flap opens, and purple hair with a black beanie tells me it's Toz.

"Hey," I greet, propping myself up with my elbow. She smiles, walking over, and hands me a cinnamon roll.

"I managed to sneak one for you," she whispers as I take a small bite. I raise a hand and pat her on her head, flattening her beanie. Of course, she immediately tries to re-puff it back up.

"Good Toz," I say contentedly, and eat the rest of the pastry.

Should I ask...?

Yeah. I can trust her.

"Also.. I need your help," I start, and she looks up at me again.

"I.. I need to get revenge on Ghost. Got any ideas?"

She 'hmm's, thinking hard.

"Well.. it's always fun to throw somebody in the river."

Ohhh, what a good idea.

"That'll work. How are we going to trick him to get there, though?" I question. Maybe she's already thought of that, too.

"He always goes hunting in the evenings. We could shove him in when he's crossing the bridge."

I grin, nodding.

"That's perfect."

"See you in a couple hours, then?" Toz asks, and I respond with a nod.

"Yep."

She waves goodbye as she walks out of the tent, humming some new song.

Only a minute later the tent's entrance flap opens again, and my new archenemy quietly steps inside.

"Hey, I just, uh, wanted to say sorry for accidentally knocking you unconscious. It really was my bad."

I say nothing, only glaring at him, and give him the middle finger as he walks back out.

Sigh.

Only two hours until I can get even.

- About 2 hours and 14 minutes later -

(Still Yan's P.O.V., obviously.)

I walk through our camp to the dining table, where Toz is sitting, writing.

As always.

Trying not to startle her, I very gently poke her shoulder.

She jumps off the chair, drawing her sword. I have to leap out of the way so I don't get stabbed through my stomach.

We stare at each other for an awkward moment before finally she says something.

"Oh. Uhhhh.. hi Yan.." she greets, trying to put her sword away as casually as possible. Of course, she misses its sheath and drops it on the ground, then bends down to pick it up.

"Hello." I respond, trying to hold in a laugh at her clumsiness.

That's Toz for you.

She clears her throat, closing her notebook after setting the pencil inside to mark the page.

"Ready to troll a Ghost?"

I smile- well, 'grin evilly' is a better description.

"Abso-f*cking-lutely."

"Language.." she mumbles, but perks up as she notices my archenemy leaving the camp.

"Let's go," I whisper to her, and we sneak out after him.

Ghost's P.O.V.

I walk swiftly and softly, hurrying through the color-changing trees toward the river. Hopefully I can find enough animals to bring back for Lorx to cook.
(Mini Author's note: heh, 'cook'. *Insert my frying pan image here LOL*)
But with Fall just around the corner, there'll be a lot less.

A kunai races through the air, several feet in front of me. I take out my sword, spotting a random to my right, with black hair and a noob pizza shirt.

Using the power of lag (McDonald's Internet, delete this joke before publishing), I freeze an image of myself and run at the person. Then, once I'm right in front of them, I re-appear, startling the noob. They, however, manage to jam a kunai into my leg as I stab my sword through them, and I wince in pain.

Still, it's fun to see the pure shock on their face as I pull my sword out.

"Boo," I say casually, wiping my blade on the grass and putting it back in its sheath. My now-injured leg forces me to limp, but I still continue to make my way through the forest.

A minute later, I can spot the bridge, as well as hear the current rushing beneath it. The dark, unwelcoming water sends a shudder through me- which I ignore, as usual- and start walking across. About halfway over I notice a leafy bush at the other side, rustling.

'Probably another random,' I tell myself, and toss a kunai at it.

A girly cry of pain meets my ears, and a moment later, a beanie-and-sparkly-haired head pokes out.

"Toz??" I question, raising my voice over the rushing water.

I watch her in confusion as she climbs out of the bush, a bleeding wound from my kunai now on her arm.

"No, I'm Chef Gogy," she says sarcastically, walking toward me to step on the bridge.

"I, uh.. well, sorry, first of all, but- what are you doing here?" I ask curiously.

Toz glares at me, yanking the kunai from her arm and chucking it behind her.

"Oh, just helping an angry friend get revenge."

I frown, about to ask who she's referring to, when someone barrels into my side, knocking me off the platform.

I can see Yan looking over the edge, smirking at me, before plunging through the water.

Immediately I am met with shocking cold, and it takes a second for my arms to start helplessly flapping, in hopes of getting my head above the surface.

Somehow I actually manage to, and attempt to take a quick breath. However, the current pulls me back under, and I swallow what feels like a gallon of water down my throat.

I cough, violently thrashing against the small but strong waves.

Only one thought runs through my head.

Is this how I... die..?

The last thing I feel is a hand wrapping around my numbed-cold arm before my vision goes black.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Author's Note:
Ghostie, 1. Don't sue me for nightmares and 2. Just don't have nightmares.

👍

CHAPTER 3 COMING SOON NERDZZZZZ