chapter 1

TW: eating disorder, self harm, death, abuse
If any of that makes you uncomfortable please leave! I love you and if you haven't eaten today go eat! My dms are always open💜

I wake up and groan.I am a gryffindor and i have my dorm to myself luckily.I don't have any friends.I used to but they ditched me. My parents abused me and i have an older brother who took me away from them when he was 16 and i was 11. I love him so much i don't think i would be here without him.I get bullied a lot but i deserve it anyways.I haven't eaten in a few days and i don't know when i will.I cut myself on my legs and wrists so i have to wear pants and long sleeves.

I get out of bed and get dressed.

Outfit:

I put my hair in a low messy bun and grab my favorite book

I put my hair in a low messy bun and grab my favorite book.I put my book, sketchpad, pens and school book in my bag along with my wand.I walk out of my dorm and down into the common room.I keep my head down since its crowded in here and head toward the door. I leave the common room.I go outside and sit at a bench.I start reading while i wait for my brother to arrive.We are going to go to hogsmeade together.My brothers name is Ace. He is a ravenclaw. He graduated but he visits me a lot.

3 hours later

I check the time and realize it has been 2 hours.Where is he? Ace is normally late but never this late.I start calling him and no one answers.Maybe he forgot.Or something came up.I leave a voicemail and text then i stand up.I sigh and go into the building.i start heading to the common room when i get a phone call.i grab my phone hoping it is Ace but its an unknown number.I answer.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello is this Y/n L/n?"A women asks me.

"Yes who is this?"

"This is doctor Lynn from the hospital. I am so sorry but your brother Ace L/n has passed away in a car crash."

"W-what?"I drop my phone causing it to break.I fall to the floor crying harder than ever.I have no one left..I am all alone now.No friends.No family.No anything.I am nothing. This is all my fault! If I hadn't asked him to hang out he would Pilsner have crashed. An hour passes and i finally stand up.Still crying i go back to the common room.No one is in here so i flop onto the couch.The only thing that was stopping me from killing myself was Ace.He is gone now. Nobody is stopping me.

I stand up and go to the astronomy tower.I walk toward the edge and look up at the stars. Why did this have to happen to him.I hear footsteps so i quickly turn around.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you."The boy says.

"its ok"I quickly say picking my bag up.

"Are you okay?"He asks me.I hold back my tears

"Yeah i'm fine." I lie.

"Whats your name?" He asks me.

"Y/n, you?" I say awkwardly as if I wasn't just about to jump off this tower.