chapter 3.

~tw~
- eating disorder
- mentions self harm
- abuse
- homophobia (censered f-slur)
- pills (just painkillers)
- suicidal thoughts
- mentions of blood

george pov
————————————————————

"yeah drista i'm still on the phone with him, yeah so be quite" dream says in a hushed voice.

"huh dream" i mumble since i just woke up.

"oh gogy! good morning, sorry if i woke you up"

           i now realize i fell asleep on call with dream and he stayed the whole night. i open my eyes and grab my phone noticing it's only 8:32.

"g'morning dream," i interrupt myself with a yawn, "you didn't wake me up, it's already half past 8"

          i then hear giggles coming through the phone and i get quite confused.

"what's so funny?

"you just sound so british when you first wake up" dream barely finished his sentence before breaking off into wheezes.

"really dream.... it's not that funny" i say with a fake pout. i secretly enjoy dreams tea kettle wheeze a little more then i should, but it's just because we are really good friends.

"sorry gogy" dream finally spits out after his wheezing fit.

"alright dream have you eaten?"

"not yet i wanted to make sure i was here when you woke up" i could just here the smile in his voice as he said that.

"oh-" i just know dream could hear how flustered i was by his chuckle he let out.

"alright you should go eat since you've probably been up awile."

"yeah you too"

'yeah right that's not happening'

"oh- um yeah of course!" i tried to sound as convincing as possible and dream seemed to believe it since he continued with his goodbye.

"alright bye gogyyy, love ya!"

"yeah yeah, bye dream"

beep-

        i let out a sigh before sitting fully up and heading over to my closet to pick out some clothes.

       'hmm i'm just gonna be home all day so let's be comfy.' i think to myself while grabbing grey sweats and a black long sleeve turtle neck.

       i walk over to the bathroom while setting down my clothes and then turning on the shower. i don't wait long for it to warm up since i know my parents are home since it's sunday and they will get mad if i take too long.

       i get in and shiver at the barely warm water. i grab my coconut scented shampoo and lather it into my hair, i quickly wash it out and grab the corresponding conditioner and put that in my hair. i pour some of my rose scented body wash and lather it onto the loofa, i make sure to clean my whole body and then i rinse off the body wash and the conditioner that i let sit in my hair.

      i finally finish up in the shower and turn it off while stepping out and grabbing my towel. i wrap it around my waist and walk over to the sink. i grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and brush my teeth. while brushing my teeth i turn my phone on and play my favorite playlist, the song freaks by surf cruse came on and i hummed quietly while finishing with my teeth. i spit out the extra toothpaste and clean my mouth with mouthwash.