Claudette x Killer! Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

Another trial....more sacrifices for the Entity. This was my life since the Entity took me. My life before this wasn't a pleasant one, I had a horrible childhood. Well to be fair I'm technically still only 18 so my childhood wasn't that far in the past. My parents were abusive and neglectful and the only thing I could rely on for any sort of comfort was my cat and dog. They loved me and I loved them, to be honest I always loved animals way more than humans. Animals are just more reliable than humans when it comes to companionship and comfort in my opinion. But one day what little happiness in my life I had was taken away by my parents! They were yelling at me for god knows what, they were probably yelling at me just for fun when my dad took my cat away from me, that I was petting and threw it against the wall so hard I heard a crack and my cat layed there...dead. That's when I snapped. I took my hunting knife and stabbed my dad right in his stomach and just kept stabbing him until I saw his entrails all over my knife. My mom tried to run but that's when my dog, who is a German Shepherd, grabbed her before she could even run far and held her down. I then went over to her and began to stab her all over and eventually she layed dead also.

(Y/N): "Good girl, Hannah." I said while giving her head pats.

That happened when I was 17 And that's when I started my vigilante like work. I went all over the place killing people I deemed evil. I mostly killed pedophiles, rapist, and abusers. While I was on my spree, I was able to befriend another German Shepherd who I named Luna because she was a black German Shepherd unlike Hannah who was more of a regular looking German Shepherd. It all came to a head when I was 18 when one night while I was camping in the woods behind a house of a pedophile I was planning to kill when all of a sudden dark mist started to surround me and my dogs who where asleep and that's when a dark figure came up to me and said

???: "Well, Well, Well. Looks like you have been up to some dirty business."

I didn't hesitate to take out my knife and charge at the figure but when I went to stab the figure it all of sudden disappeared and appeared behind me.

???: "Now, Now. I'm not here to harm you or your dogs, I know you love those dogs."

(Y/N): "Who are you? The cops? I don't want to kill innocents but I will make an exception if that means I can keep doing what I'm doing!" I yelled

The figure just started laughing and said:

???: "Don't worry, you won't have to do stop doing what your doing."

And then all of a sudden I was taken to a different realm; The Entity's Realm.

I hated this realm because I had to sacrifice innocence and I fucking hated it but I had no choice because if I didn't do it well I was afraid to find out because I have seen the power of the entity and I didn't want to face it's wrath.

I was transported to the Temple Of Purgation to begin my trial of the day. I let my dogs loose so they could start hunting the survivors. My dogs basically were my special trait of mine. Like how The Trapper has traps, The Wraith has his bell, I had my dogs and they hunted down survivors and once they got a survivor in their grasp, they attempted to drag the survivor back to me but sometimes the survivors escaped their grasp and I hated when that happens because that usually means they had to hit my dogs to escape!

*Timeskip*

I hooked David and I saw the entity stabbed him through the stomach and saw his body start to get lifted into the sky. He was the third survivor I sacrificed so that means there was one more survivor and come to think of it I don't even remember even seeing the fourth survivor. Whatever, it doesn't matter now I needed to look for the hatch before the survivor could get to it. I finally found it in the lower level of the temple and I was about to close it when all of a sudden I heard one of my dogs begin to howl. That usually mean they found a survivor but they are in a locker so my dogs cant get to them. I followed the howling while forgetting to shut the hatch. The howling lead me to the basement in the killer shack and once I entered the basement I saw Luna sitting near one of the lockers. I began to walk to the locker when I heard something besides my dog, I heard crying...

I was so confused but it didn't matter I knew that the last survivor was in locker and I needed to sacrifice them. I opened the locker and stabbed the back of the locker with my knife but before I grabbed the survivor by the neck I looked at the survivor and saw it was Claudette. I always thought she was really cute and stuff but I wasn't good with feeling so I usually push those feeling down. I looked at her for about 10 seconds before I heard her say

Claudette: "Please don't kill me...Please..."

I felt something I haven't felt in a long time; sympathy. I just took my knife back and put it in my holster I had attached to ankle and sighed.

(Y/N): "Come on I know where hatch is."

I started to walk up the stairs of the basement with both of my dogs at my side because Hannah decided to join us in the basement and I heard Claudette right behind us, still kinda crying. I brought her to the lower level of the temple and showed her the hatch.

(Y/N): "Now go." I said while looking at her

She then did something I wasn't expecting. She came up to me and hugged me! I didn't know what to do and to be honest I have never hugged a human before so I didn't know what to do so I just did nothing.

Claudette: "Thank you." She said then jumped into the dark abyss of the hatch

I felt my face get really hot and I heard my heart beat accelerate.

I think I just fell in love.

(Sorry this might be long and sorry I kinda went into detail about your past I just kinda thought it would be cool if you knew why you kill and why you began killing plus the reason why your character loved animals so much! I will probably do multiple parts of this story but if you have requests then comment your requests and I will probably do it :})