Kate x Shy! Survivor! Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

I have been in this god forsaken realm for so long and I was so sick of it especially because I was really shy so its super hard to make friends or socialize in general. I wanted to try and make friends or talk to anyone besides my one friend; Dwight, but it's just so hard for me.

Anyway it doesn't matter I was stuck here for eternity so maybe one day I could try to break out of my shell but I wouldn't put money on it happening soon. I was sitting near the campfire next to Dwight who also was just staring at the fire like me. We both were super shy and barely talked but we appreciated each other company plus if we ever feel like talking, we could talk to each other. I was about to fall asleep because I was so tired when all of a sudden black mist started to form around me and I audibly let out a frustrated sigh. I waved goodbye to Dwight and he waved back while wishing my luck and then I was teleported to the Thompson House Realm.

I was put in the house immediately so I went upstairs and started to work on the generator that was on the balcony of the house. I was half way done with the generator when I heard footsteps come up the stairs and come towards the balcony. I didn't run because I knew it was another survivor by the fact it was the sound of lighter footsteps plus I couldn't hear my heartbeat. I watch as I saw Kate come up to the generator and start working on it while I try to hide my face in my hoodies hood because I felt my face get super red because Kate was just that pretty to me. I honestly have the hugest crush on Kate but it seems like every male survivor and even a couple of female survivors also have a crush on her but I can see why everyone had a crush on her because she is just that hot.

Kate: "So have you happen to see who the killer is?"

I shook my head to say no in response and kept working on the generator.

Kate: "Well that's shame but oh well we will probably encounter them soon."

I nodded my head in response and still tried to focus on fixing the generator.

Kate: "You know I barely hear you talk like ever and I was wondering why?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said while finishing the generator.

(Y/N): "I'm just really shy." I said quickly while walking towards the chest that's always in the house kinda wanting to avoid more conversation with Kate because my face was probably beet red.

I was beginning to try to rip off the lock of the chest when I heard someone come up behind me and I instantly knew who it was.

Kate: "You know you don't have to be shy around me. I won't make fun of you or anything like that, I would actually like to get to know you."

I finished opening the chest and grabbed the flashlight that was in it and quickly ran out of the house because I was just so flustered knowing the Kate wanted to get to know me for whatever reason. But it doesn't matter now I need to find another generator to work on.

*Timeskip*

It was only me and Kate in the game now and the killer was Leatherface. I was currently in a locker because I heard Bubbas footsteps come close so I jumped into a locker and I saw he was chasing Kate. All the generators were done and the exit gate was almost open, I was just waiting for Kate but she was getting chased and she was downed near the locker I was in. I knew what I needed to do so when Leatherface picked up Kate I jumped out of the locker and blinded Leatherface so he would drop Kate. I signaled Kate to follow me and we both ran to the gate and I opened the gate door and we both escaped the trial. We both returned to the campfire and I sat next to Dwight like I usually do but I was surprised when Kate sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder and said:

Kate: "Thank you so much cutie~"

I felt my face go red so fast because of what she said. I heard her begin to fall asleep and I saw all of the other map survivors besides Dwight look at me with jealousy. I didn't know how to feel but I'm glad my crush was sleeping on my shoulder.

(Sorry if this wasn't really good. I wrote this while I was on the brink of falling asleep so again if this wasn't great)