AUTHOR'S NOTE.

hiii! my name is isabella or just bella, and i wrote the story you're about to read. i just wanted to write this quick A/N to get a few things out of the way before you read. also disregard the lack of grammar in these A/Ns, my best friend said it made me look like a 9 year old.

FIRST OF ALL!!!!! thank you so so so so SO much for even opening this story up. i literally started it at 12:47 a.m. on a random night in june 2021, so the fact that even one person is reading it is beyond insane to me. these are random passages i drafted on google docs while taking a math test, and somehow you're reading them! these characters simply wanted to be on a page, and i had to indulge them. so from the bottom of my heart, thank you for taking a chance on them. i hope we earn it.

with that said, i want to make it clear that this is by no means a perfect story. it's cliche, it's cheesy, and it's written by a high school sophomore. i am not claiming to be an author with 20 years experience writing romance novels. i'm simply a teenage girl who loves to write. if any of that bothers you, this isn't the story for you. i take no offense, and love you all the same for making it to this point. 💕

now some fun stuff just about the story!

1. i am american, and i'm sure that will come through in the way my characters speak and interact with each other. if you're not from the USA and get confused by anything, leave me a comment and I'll try to respond. however, the language shouldn't be anything you can't figure out with a quick google search. the only thing i'll preface is that the characters are in their senior year of high school, which is the last year before graduation. i'm not going to get into the specifics of the american school systems here, but the internet can probably help you.

       1a: this story is mainly set in boston with parts in los angeles. i've been to boston for vacation, and never LA, so please bear with any mistakes I make. with that said, a lot of the places, including the main school, that the characters are going to go to don't actually exist.

2. my character descriptions will be vague. this is on purpose. every reader knows the struggle of imagining a character one way, only for them to turn out completely opposite when the author goes too far in depth on a description. this also means i don't cast my characters. obviously, the characters will be described, but nothing super detailed. i want you to imagine the story the way you see fit!

3. i read a lot. like, a lot. so naturally, my story may have similar aspects to another book you've read, because chances are, i read it too. Therefore, this is my disclaimer that this book is a work of fiction written by bellalu18 on Wattpad. Any resemblance to another story or character, fictional or real, is entirely coincidental and unintended.

4. going along with the last blurb, this is another disclaimer, this time copyright. All work in this story is the intellectual property of user bellataylorsversion on Wattpad. The use or transfer of any aspect of this story without the author's explicit consent will be considered copyright infringement under United States copyright laws.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY ANYWHERE BUT WATTPAD, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN. PLEASE REPORT THIS TO ME ASAP!

5. this story is technically tagged enemies to lovers, but i think it's more of a very hot and cold relationship that the two main characters have. at one moment they'll be thoughtful to each other, and then a switch flips and they essentially hate the other. it's complicated and messy, but that's just how they are.

now, i've rambled for too long. it's time for you to meet some of my favorite people in the world.

if you're getting ready to read, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. i love you.

forever and always,
bella 💕