three friends in a tree

Pj robot was driving the pj seeker with the pj masks's parents in.

Greg's dad:so this is one of their vehicles?...

Pj robot:*beeps*(well this is mostly my vehicle but yeah I guess anyways gekko's parents can you guys press the tracking system.).

Greg's mom:ok...which one is that?...as they didn't know what it is.

Pj robot:*beeps*(its the button with the satellite symbol.).

Greg's mom: oh ok.as she pressed the button as the satellite came out of the pj seeker.

Pj robot:*beeps*(do you spot anything?

Greg's dad:no...wait yes theres something going on at the park.

Pj robot:*beeps*(ok hey catboy's parents can you guys turn on the turbo boost.).

Connor's mom:ok...where is it?as they didn't know where it is either.

Pj robot:*beeps*(its the flame symbol.).

Connor's mom:ok got.as she pressed ut at they were going super fast.

Pj robot:*beeps*(and were here.).as they arrived at the park and walked out  the pj seeker.

Amaya's dad:something tells me that they were here...as they seen the park was a mess.

Pj robot:*beeps*(yep.).

???:hey pj robot can you get us down...as pj robot looked up and seen luna girl mothsuki and armadylan stuck in a tree.

Pj robot:*beeps*(luna girl mothsuki armadylan!?)!?

Armadylan:yep its us...

Pj robot:*beeps*(how did you guys get up there?)?

Mothsuki:we seen munki-gu with three monkeys that looked like pjs than they did a trick and we got stuck in tree EEEE.

Connor's mom:sorry but who are all of you?

Pj robot:*beeps*(oh that's luna girl mothsuki and armadylan guys these adults here are the pj masks's parents.

Luna girl:oh nice to meet you.

Greg's mom:wait I recognize you...you were that girl who was kissing our son in that photo.as she recognized her.

Luna girl:yeah cause I'm his girlfriend.

Greg's dad:I KNEW IT!!!as he knee that he had a girlfriend.

Armadylan:I don't wanna interrupt whatever is going on here but...can you get us down branch are poking my armadillo shell.

Pj robot:*beeps*(don't worry I'm coming!)!as he was getting them out of the trees.

Mothsuki:thanks pj bot mothsuki hated being up there.

Armadylan:me to and to make it up we will help you stop munki-gu and those dumb monkeys.

Pj robot:*beeps*(funny story...thise monkeys are actually the pj masks...)...as he giggled nervously.

Luna girl,motsuki and armadylan:WHAT!?!?as they were shocked.

Pj robot:*beeps*(yeah munki-gu cast a spell on them to turn them into trickster monkeys and now we need to figure out how to change them back.

Luna girl:what about we search on the pj picture player in the pj seeker whilenyou go find those monkeys.

Pj robot:*beeps*(ok let's go!)!as all them walked on the pj seeker.

*later*

They were driving around the pj seeker looking for the monkeys while luna girl was searching up the spell.

Luna girl:I got something.

Pj robot:*beeps*(what does it say?)?

Luna girl:it says if someone got turned into a monkey with the monkeys spell you can reverse this by getting there original hair and doing some kind of stuff with your hands or something then boom back to normal.

Pj robot:*beeps*(sounds good but where are we gonna get their orginal hair samples?)?

Greg's dad:I seen munki-gu grabbed there pieces of hair when we were in the mountain.

Armadylan:great how are we gonna get that if it is in munki-gu's hand?

Connor's mom:I got a idea come and I'll explain.

Pj robot thoughts:*beeps*(mother like son.).as he smirked and they all huddle up listening to the plan.