snapping them out of it

Munki-gu and the pj masks were at the playground putting banana peels everywhere.

Munki-gu:good job monkey herd soon when the kids go play here they'll keep slipping and slipping.as they all chuckled.

Armadylan:stop rigt there!as armadylan,pj robot,luna girl and mothsuki came.

Munki-gu:oh look our first victim.

Armadylan,pj robot,luna girl and mothsuki all winked and all stepped on a banana peel and slipped on it as the monkeys were laughing.

Armadylan:hey no one laughs at me!as he got mad and calm down and step on a banana peel and slipped which made the monkeys laughed more.

Luna girl:ima get you monkeys!she said pretending as she stepped on a banana peel and slipped.

Mothsuki:mothsuki hope she won't step on a banana peel.as she stepped on one and slipped.

The monkeys were laughing really hard they were on the floor.

Luna girl:ARMADYLAN NOW!!!as she pointed at the monkeys.

Armadylan:ROLLING THUNDER!!!as he turned into a ball and rolled towards them and rolled around them to get them dizzy and grabbed munki-gu.

Armadylan:got munki-gu mothsuki you know what to do.as mothsuki nodded and zapped the pj masks and put them in each separate moon bubbles.

Catboy:HEY LET US GO!!!

Pj robot:*beeps*(good job guys now everyone let's check his pockets so we can get their hair.as pj robot and the pj masks's parents came as everyone went towards munki-gu and check his pockets.

Greg's dad:anyone found anything?as everyone found nothing.

Mothsuki:mothsuki found something EEEE!as she pulled out of his pocket and it was a bomb that just activated and is on 5 seconds.

Luna girl:THATS A BOMB!!!

Armadylan:EVERYONE TAKE COVER!!!as everyone went on the ground as the bomb hit zero and sprouted confetti.

Amaya's mom:a fake bomb..this was a trick!

Armadylan:don't worry I still have the pesky monkey.as armadylan showed his hand and munki-gu wasn't there.

Armadylan:DANG IT he must have escaped when we took cover!

Mothsuki:but at least we still have pj monkeys.

Pj robot:*beeps*(come on guys let's go back in the pj seeker and track down munki-gu.).

Luna girl:even though we'll find him he would just pull a trick and get away.

Armadylan:luna girl has a point the only people who knows how to get him is the pjs but sadly there no able to hell us cause there bad trickster monkeys or something.

Pj robot:*beeps*(yeah but how would we even get them to snap out of it?)?as amaya's mom had a idea.

Amaya's mom:I have a idea I don't know if it might work but let's try come on other parents follow my lead.as the parents went towards the pj masks.

Amaya's mom:hey amaya do you remember me?...

Owlette:the adult who said they're disabled at me!as she stick her tongue out.

Amaya's dad:amaya..we know were mad at us..we should not have said that we should have let you guys tell us what you were really doing.

Greg's mom:yeah were sorry too greg...

Connor's mom:us to we were really wrong sorry that we didn't let you guys explain before we you know...

Connor's dad:yeah we love you and want to protect you guys..and since we know you guys are heroes that protect us and everybody in the city we know that you guys aren't only our kids but our heroes.

Greg's dad:yeah so please forgive us...as the pj masks had they're arms crossed and had their heads turn the other way.

Greg's mom:greg we love you with all our heart you know that right?...as gekko was shaking.

Gekko:I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!!as mothsuki popped gekko's bubble as he ran to his parents with tears and hugged them.

Connor's mom:connor we were stupid before but give us second chance we won't do the same mistake again.as catboy as shaking alittle.

Connor's dad:yeah please come to us son...

Catboy:OK I WILL!!!as mothsuki popped his buuble as he ran to his parents with tears and hugged them.

Amaya's dad:amaya please forgive we're very sorry...

Owlette:NO!!!

Amaya's mom:amaya I know I hurt because I said I was disappointed with you but since pj robot told me everything about how you are a hero I'm nit disappointed at you...I'm proud I'm very very proud of you and your friends please forgive us...as owlette twitch and did nothing.

Amaya's parents had small tears in their eyes and wipe it away and started to walk away until they felt something hugged and when they turned around they seen it was owlette.

Owlette:I FORGIVE YOU GUYS!!!as she burst into tears.

Owlette:I'm sorry I did those tricks on you in the cave early I just wasn't my...

Amaya's mom:don't worry sweetie its ok.as she put her hand on her head.

Catboy:I'm sorry that i said that we didn't want to be your kids anymore...

Connor's dad:its ok.

Gekko:im glad that were back to normal.

Greg's dad:umm...greg?...as he pointed at him.

Gekko:oh yeah were still monkeys..how are we gonna reverse this?

Amaya's mom:don't worry we have that cover we just need to get your hair samples from munki-gu's pocket but its gonna be tricky.

Catboy:don't worry since you guys snapped us out of it and since we are monkeys and know lots of trick we know a perfect trick that can get munki-gu to give us the hair.as he and owlette ans gekko smirked.

Pj masks:ITS TIME TO BE A HERO!!!as the parents were confused.

Greg's mom:so do you guys say that all the time or...

Catboy:you guys will get use to it.