2 truths and 1 lie

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️!!!!

Your POV-

The party started about an hour ago and I'm still not dressed! Ughh this damn eyelash does not want to cooperate!

" Mary hurry up tony is already complaining what is taking so long!" Nat complains

" girl your not even dressed!!" Wanda observers.

" I can't do my left eyelash and I'm honestly about to cry!" I confess.

" oh god come here! Nat get the dress and shoes put it on her!" Wanda immediately takes charge. I love Wanda like a sister well because she is. I'm wandas little sister I mean by 4 minutes. I'm the triplet no one knew about up until 1 year ago. Wanda and Pietro never told anyone about me because they thought I died during the hydra experiments.

" ok anddddddd done! Let's go you look perfect!" Nat said in a hurry not wanting one of the boys to be sent up to get us.

" ok ok wait do you think he'll like the dress?" I ask the girls as they look at me annoyed at the hold up.

" I think you look beautiful little sister if the grumpy old man does not ask you on a date..... I'll break his spine in 2!" Pietro says after speeding in the room. I love my dear brother but sometimes he gets a little..... too exited.

" first of all pietro he has a name." I say rolling my eyes at him. I just now noticed the girls left me to deal with the consequences of being late alone.

" ahh yes pucky? Right?"

" no you airhead Bucky!" I say laughing through my words.

" let's go before tony sends the cavalry for us."

" yes let's go little sister I'll give you a ride." Pietro says with a mischievous smirk.

" WAIT PIETRO NO-AHHHHH!" he put me down with my back facing him.

" PIETRO I SWEAR IF YOU MESSED UP MY HAAA-HI!" Omg I literally hate my brother he dropped me off right infront of Bucky. I realized this as I was screaming in his face thinking it was pietro!

" hey doll I think your hair looks perfect. I think you look perfect."

" oh um thank you. I uh I think I look decent. But thank you for being kind." I say getting flustered I've always had a hard time loving myself. In school I was always referred to as the ugly triplet or the fat triplet. All the boys wanted Wanda and her perfect body and hair. She was everything I wanted to be.

" doll I mean it-"

" I'm uh gonna get a drink I'll talk to you later." I say trying to be as nice as possible. It's nothing he said honestly I'm just. Insecure.

After a few drinks

I've had a few drinks to help me loosen up. Ok maybe I'm a little tipsy but I'm still sober!! The outsiders have left the party already the only ones left are the team.