What if i dont want to.

Your POV-

" hi, im kennedy stark."

" stark?" Sam ask

" yes. Tony adopted me when I was 16. I'm now 20."

" why didn't we know about her stark?" Steve ask

" same reason we didn't know Barton had a wife and kids. I didn't want to put her in danger." My adoptive father explained.

" so I know all of your names except you." I said pointing at the man hidden away in a corner. He was so pretty he had icy blue eyes and strong jawline. His 5 o'clock shadow perfectly even. The man was definitely a sight to see but he hid behind his long hair.

" better if you keep it that way. I'm not someone you wanna be friends with." He said he looked sad. Almost guilty but why?

" what he meant to say is his name is Bucky. He's not really a people person. He's more of a bionic staring machine." Sam explained laughing through his sentence.

" bionic?"

" yes buck show her the arm!" Sam encouraged him. I looked at my dad who was looking at the floor. Something is definitely going on.

" no sam! I'm gonna go...... train." And with that he left the room.

" whats up with him? And why do you look like that dad?"

" kennedy do you remember how I told you that your grandparents were in a car accident."

" yea.......what does that half to do with Bucky."

" well it wasn't a car accident. He killed them."

" WHAT?!" I immediately left the room and went on the hunt for my grandparents killer. I found him in the living room trying to turn on the tv.

" YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I said pushing him.

" YOU KILLED THEM!" Now I punched him across the face. He was taking the hits. Why won't he fight back.

" YOUR THE REASON WHY ILL NEVER GET TO MEET THEM!" I kept punching him getting even madder by the second.

" FIGHT ME!! FIGHT BACK!!" He was now on his knees. His face bloody. I used my teleportation powers to teleport into the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and teleported back to were he was. I held the knife to his throat drawing a small drop of blood from it.

" do it. I'm sorry." He said genuinely. I could see the pain and regret in his eyes. It caught me off guard next thing I knew I was being held against the wall by a red aura. I knew it was Wanda but out of instinct she came out to protect me. Alex my other not as nice side. She also had powers only hers were deadlier. Ice. In all it's forms. When Alex comes out her eyes glow a bright white. She also gains my powers.

She teleported to Wanda and held a sharp icicle to her throat.

" Kennedy stop!" Steve called out which only pissed me off even more. Alex is in full control now.

" Steve no don't call her that! That's not Kennedy!" Tony explained.

" what do you mean?!"

" that's Alex! It's like a hulk and banner situation."

" oh ok sorry um Alex. Can you please let Wanda go." I let her go because he asked nicely and didn't refer to me as Kennedy.

" now why did Kennedy feel threatened enough for me to come out. From what I saw in the passengers seat she was beating......you up. Oooohhhh she just told me what you did that's rough." They looked at me like I was crazy as I walked over to the couch.