XI

Here after giving good punishment to that men queen asked them to leave, that men was unable to sit even. And soon queen got that Men who was taking information she tortured him to no end by pouring hot oil and then making him lay immediately after oil on ice which was making that men go nuts. When she heard the name kharbanda she shot him in middle of his head. And asked Jimmy to burn his body.

Queen – That bloody bastard kharbanda, na mard ch**ai. Ek baar hath lag Jaye bh**da salle ki ek ek nassal Kat dungi.

She was fuming in anger as first his father killed her parents infront of her eyes now he is behind her. She was in ring and was puching the bag with bare hands she was doing that since 5 hours as she was unable to get calm on her anger. Boxers asked her to stop her because her knuckles were bleeding, but in return she asked them to leave and with that ordered Jimmy to get information that where kharbanda will be found and why still he is not in her cage.
It’s almost going to be night still queen was punching without any stop. Everyone tried but failed at last Sidharth was remaining so Jimmy asked him to do something otherwise she will harm herself more

Sidharth – main Kun jaun Jo karna hai kare. Mere mathe Kun Dal rahe ho ye musibat.

Jimmy – kuch aur na sahi yahi sochke jao ki usne tumhari maa ke liye ilaz ka intezam Kiya.

Sidharth – uske Compensation ke taur pe main yahn fas Gaya hun.

Jimmy – are agar usmain insaniyat na sahi tuj main hai wahi soch ke ek baar try karo.

Sidharth – theek hai par main nai baat karunga maa ko bolunga wo karengi.

Jimmy – theek hai bas usko roko warna wo kisi ko bhi maar degi.

Sidharth – Kahn muj Sher ke jaal main fasa rahe hai. Wo bhi bhukha Sher. Jo kabi bhi dahar Marta hai.

And then he went towards den of lion.

Sidharth – Shehnaaz!!

He called her with her name for the first time or say first time after ages someone have called her with name instead of calling queen.

But she was not listening.

Sidharth – shehnaaz hear me for once.

Queen roared – get lost from here

Sidharth – no I won’t go. Mom wants to talk to you

Queen – I’m not interested to talk to anyone just leave.

Sidharth – please for her wish.

Queen – Don’t you understand in single time I said leave.

Sidharth taking deep breath – ok you take out your anger on this punching bag and spill out more blood from your body then you will get that kharbanda. And you are doing that only what he wants you to do. He is taking advantage of your anger only.

Queen stopped.

Sidharth – you need to find him with calm, And with some strategy which I’m sure you are expert in that.

Queen thought for moment he is right why I’m loosing my energy instead of making strategy to find that bastard.

Queen – you are right here.

And moved out to her room without sparing a further glance.

Sidharth – kitni weird hai ye. But at least she stopped harming herself the way blood was ozing out from her knuckles it’s damn yaar. Can’t she feel pain. Chal beta koi fayda nai hai.

And he left for his room. Other side shehnaaz was thinking why Sidharth is so innocent don’t he know this world is filled with only cruel people. And his this kindness will make him come to his knees. But then why I’m thinking about him all of sudden. Get rid of his thoughts. No one here cares for other one. Humans are enemy of humans here.

After that days were like flying high and soon two months come to an end. In this period one thing is changed that Sidharth had started arguing with her, sometimes he doesn’t even listen to her threatening. But his hate for her was still same or say increased some more. And she used to assassin on bounty more from before. Sidharth asked her why she don’t stop this in return he met with tigress and just because of him she killed a person, which he thought was innocent but queen knows what 😈. One more thing was changed he had started calling her by her name infront of all too. Which surprised others too but her deadly glance make them pee.

One fine day

Queen – Jimmy arrange the bull fight. I want some dangerous game today.

Sidharth who was also present – why you want harm animal now. You already do the menacing things why you want more of it now.

Queen – Jimmy move, and why you have started ignoring my orders like you want to taste some bitter medicine.

Sidharth – now why you are threatening him.

Queen – I’m not answering you means you doesn’t existing.

And move to there farm.

Sidharth – why don’t you stop her sometimes.

Jimmy – saying or making her understand is like hitting your head to rock stone.

Sidharth – but still

Jimmy – she won’t, she had closed every door of emotion. Which I wonder will broke or not.

Sidharth – I too have doubt.