Toxic love

(requested by a good friend of mine :) )

warnings: toxicity, sexual toxicity, rape word used, abuse in the end

- We all know Javier is an 1899 something version of a play boy he doesn't put the effort into being in a committed relationship i mean come on he's an outlaw for Christ sakes, but when he laid eyes on you... everything turned sour he would play with your emotions and toy with your heart strings just to get a rise out of you.. whether it would be leaving you without full release, being kind one day then an asshole the next.. it was hit or miss with this man.. you had enough of being his little toy and decided to confront him about it but all it led to was him fucking you then leaving you to lay in bed and cry.. no he didn't rape you he just enticed you to get what he wanted.   

- once you two began to actually try dating.. which you yourself weren't too sure why the fuck you where gonna try this, maybe because your a love sick puppy or you just liked the way he treated you without knowing it.. who knows but after awhile of this dating thing yet again he leaves you in the dust to cry and be heart broken everyone in the gang wonders why you stick with him all the time due to the countless times he hurt you but did you know?

- Javier changed after a couple months of not talking he became possessive and controlling over you eventually forcing you to cut off all ties friendship wise with the men in the camp you couldn't look at them or even talk to them for that matter unless it is a mission but that is the only time your ever allowed to look, speak and breath in another mans direction but you.. how where holding up not so well you ended up eating less and faking orgasms to make the man happy.. this isn't what you wanted at all but you where just to much of a lovesick fool to care for your emotions.

- After the gang split Javier somehow managed to pay off you and his bounties and move back to mexico forcing you along with him you ended up living in a house near his home town with a dog named Santiago and cat named Carlos (don't ask) and he began to work as a farmer coming home fucking you drinking occasionally taking his anger out on you.. until one day a gang the Del Lobos stole your livestock and killed Santiago for trying to warn you both of what was going on and sadly Carlos died a year after this incident due to old age.

- one night Javier committed a crime.. a big one he promised you.. He promised he would stop but he couldn't help himself he robbed the richest man alive causing you to pick up and move to New York which sadly didn't help at all as a huge group of law men met you both at the docs them being to much to pick off caused Javier and you to pull a romeo and Juliet.

(soooo i don't know where i was going with this in the end but i hope you enjoy :D )