Pranking the camp

in this preference you and Arthur are dating :)

- you start by hiding Dutch's boots "where the hell did my boots go?'' the older man asked scratching his head in confusion. Then it progressed to hiding Sean's clothing "for fuck sakes! I'm freezing me arse off in just my boxers WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES" he growled. AND THE FORBIDDEN ELEMENT Javier's guitar leaving the man swearing in Spanish and tearing the camp apart.

- as these pranks progress the camp was tense arguing and practically attacking each other after while it quiets down the pranks stopping until you decide to try it on Arthur as you try to go hide his horse the male catches you in the act grabbing you turning you around practically looming over you as he says gruffly "excuse me little miss but what exactly do you think your doing with Bodeacia" 

- you gulp nervously trying to come up with excuses "i-i was just gonna clean er up" you stammer out to your boyfriend as you look up to him.

- Arthur laughed and shook his head gripping your chin "you where trying to prank me weren't you?" he asked his blue eyes searching yours for an answer.

- "n-no I wasn't baby i swear to you" you lied through your teeth not wanting him to be mad. Arthur smiled softly "you where the one behind all those pranks" he questioned as he placed a kiss on her head.

- you acted like you did nothing wrong once again denying his accusations earning a loud laugh from his dry but soft looking lips "oh come on princess I won't even be mad but you will be apologizing to everyone" Arthur adds on.

- you eventually give up and admit to your endless month of pranks.

- "everyone, Y/N here has a confession" he said as the camp stopped everything they where doing to look at the short/tall flustered female who was fiddling with their fingers.

- after you apologized the camp admitted it was a bit funny and went back on with their day as Arthur took you to town for a night of ~punishment~

sorry it was short!! but i hope its what the requester wanted :)