Makoto Naegi (killed Sayaka Maizono)

For the death of Sayaka Maizono this execution is different and unique, Naegi is dropped in a hole underground where his waist was clamped and strapped to a wall to hold him from escaping. Being the Ultimate Hope Student Monokuma was gonna do this a easy way he appeared in frount of Naegi with a knife in... paw (du dumb pstttt) ile go home- but soon enough lifted his shirt up and carved in 'h o p e ' that will make him die for sure your problably saying but...

it was bearly the beguining

Monokuma thought of a wepon to use that had the letter H in the beginning and found Hunting so Monokuma got a crossbow and shot both Naegi's legs. he cried because the pain was awful and now if he did escape the clamps his legs cant run much leaving him with only 60% hope he will get out. Monokuma looked at the next letter and coulden't find anything with o so he grabbed a tazer and shocked naegi in the stomach but it does have a o so don't @ me -_-. naegi screamed more trying to move him away but the second he moved his arms were clamped as well. that went on for about 2 minuets and blood dripped down his pants making a light puddle on the floor now his hope was getting lower at the second 40%. the next letter was p so a huge lance stabbed his right chest leaving a dark puddle on the floor and his hope getting more worse 10% 9% 8% 7% but somehow he was still holding on.

the last word was a e meaning 'extermination' monokuma walked out the room on the other side of the gates and watched as he lets naegi get unclamped and fall to the floor couching up blood. monokuma waved and let out the final part of the execution. he let out a gas that was filled with poison and killed naegi leaving nothing but 0% hope...