introduction

So this is a story b/w adira and ajey.

For those who don't know ajey
Ajey Nagar  - is a youtuber/ influencer/ gamer/ rapper/ streamer/ roaster/..... and the list goes on so basically Mr. Nagar is an all rounder.
His channel's name is CARRYMINATI you can go and check him out ( I mean his work and not him ;) just kidding you can go and check him out as well he is hot XD).
Yash Nagar - brother of ajey he is also an artist - he produces excellent music. You can check him out as well his channel's name is WILY FRENZY
Mr. Nagar - lawyer by profession. Pretty open minded and obviously a caring father.
Mrs. Nagar - gynaecologist by profession she works in an government hospital and is a caring mother of the two talented boys..

Moving on to our female lead which is Adira Agarwal - she is a doctor by profession. More of carrer focused. You will know about her soon.
Abhimanyu Agarwal - brother of Adira he lives out of india with his wife.
Riya agarwal - wife of abhimanyu and bhabhi of adira. she is sweet and caring and is not one of those evil bhabhi's that we see in serials she loves adira and knows her better than abhimanyu.
Mr and Mrs. Agarwal - parents of Adira. Typical india parents always worried about their daughter whether she is living nicely or not, not so open minded..

rest of the characters will be introduced depending upon the needs, and yes as you noticed the title of the story is married life so obviously ajey and adira are married (technically it is adira nagar and not agarwal), they are in love, they respect each other.  In this story i will not be discussing their before marriage life as in how they met and all.
i know it's kind a boring right know all ajey fan's be like -" chal chal apne baap ko mat sikha"

anyways signing out
peace and love
your author