Chapter 2

ajey's p.o.v. 

i am working on my laptop and clearing some stuffs from it. i mean my whole laptop is mismanaged so today since i had a little free time so i thought why not clear it. As i was going through my folders i opened one of them and it had the images of our marriage and honeymoon. it has been nearly 11 months of our marriage. To me her hands cladded with bangles, her blushing face or her rapid heart beats whenever i come near her show that she is still like a new bride.  

i opened the folder going through our photos of marriage she looked really beautiful, on that day she was really shy even for the the photos she was not meeting my eyes on the whole marriage day i had an eye contact with her only two times one was during jaimala and the other was when i was applying vermillion on her head. Swiping through the photo's i came across the photo's of our honeymoon. 

all the memories came rushing back i mean i know it has not been much time still it is very sweet to remember that again. in that period only i realized that she is my wife and she means something . Earlier also i had accepted her as my wife but there is a time when you realise that she is your responsibility you are her husband her life partner you have to share her happiness, sorrow and everything. as i surf through the photos i saw her photos in which she was wearing shorts, her hands had red chooda (bangles likha hai bhosdiwaalo) she looked so hot the desire of holding her in my arms started increasing i looked at the time 

it was already 11:56 OH FUCK! it's her birthday tomorrow so i decided to close my stuff and go to bed early and wish her. closing the lights of my room i made my way towards our bedroom removing my t-shirt and threw it in the laundry room. entering the room i saw her back facing me i quickly laid on the bed encircled my arm around her, kissing her at the nape of her neck and wished her lightly biting her earlobe i was enhaling her scent all the while closing my eyes. i heard her whispering my name i just hummed to her thinking that may be she was saying it in pleasure.

Suddenly i feel some pain on my crotch as if someone kicked me there i opened my eyes to see adira already looking at me. I looked at her questionng her with my eyes to which she did answer me through her eyes. my eyes nearly bulged out of my socket to see Abhimanyu bhaiya staring at me or rather glaring at me...

my head snapped back again to adira and i queastioned her with my eyes that why didn't she tell me. She gave me an 'are you serious look '

After our basic conversation I started the topic of property and Adira handed over the phone to me. I deliberately started this topic cause otherwise the things would get pretty awkward. In the middle of the conversation i felt Adira's hand on my chest she started roaming it all over my chest and I knew if I didn't stop her right know another embarrassment is on he way.

So I quickly got hold of her hand and intertwined our fingers keeping it on my chest. After ending the conversation with bhaiya my own phone rung it was from the event manager. I had to do an event on day after tomorrow so flight was booked on that day's morning itself.

Picking up the call the manager greeted and was telling me about all the arrangement that is when Adira got over my chest and started kissing though I warned her through my eyes but she never listens.

I flipped us over so that she was under me I pinned her bangle cladded hands above her head. I was continously staring at her but then the manager said something that spoiled my whole mood. He said that the  flight which he booked has been canceled so he had to prepone it to tomorrow.

So the new flight was on my wife's birthday that to at 12 noon for which I will have to leave at least 4hrs before since it takes time to reach there.

Cursing the event manager I started packing my bags informed my own manager about the changes. Adira came to me and looked at me with a frown on her face as to why I am packing? I mean i didn't tell her about this event at all so, obviously she will ask.

"Adira I have to go to an event tomorrow so I will be leaving at 8 am as my flight is at 12 noon  and you know how much time it takes to reach there." I said to her as I made my way to the washroom to take my toiletries.

I looked at her on hearing her whispher an "okay". She looked sad but she has to understand this that I am also not going on a fun trip . Work Is work I can't compromise my work for anything she should be that mature and take situation on real grounds I can't cancel my event just because of her birthday.

After packing all my things I went to my study to pack all the electronic gadgets that would be required on the trip. Finally everything was packed I set up the alarm of 6 30 AM and kept it on charging on the bed side table and laid myself on the bed.

I turned my side and saw her back facing me. I closed my eyes as I tried to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
————————————————————————
Next morning :

I woke up at 6 35 AM quickly made myself a cup of coffee I kept my charger , brush in my bag I quickly got in to the shower. I was completely ready by 7 50 A.M. i saw that Adira had also woken up she was in the kitchen making breakfast for me.

"Here" she said as she gave me sandwiches and a glass of juice. As I was about to have it my manager called me to ask if I had printed my boarding pass since there won't be that much time onto take it on the airport as there is traffic jam on our way.

I quickly took out my laptop connected it with the printer it was already 8 00 AM  my cab must have arrived. Adira came behind me to my study to give me the juice and sandwiches. I quickly told her that I do not have that much time right now.

"Come on just have one sandwich don't go empty stomach you won't feel nice or you tell should I pack have it the cab.." she kept on blabbering.

I looked at my watch it was already 8 10 AM the cab driver was continously calling me and telling me to come.

"Just shut up Adira will you ? Can't you see I am getting late don't you have common sense. I told you I don't want to have the sandwich can't you understand!" I screamed at her. Hurriedly took my luggage and made my way to the cab.

Namaste! / bonjour! / hola! / hi!
I hope you guys liked this chapter do tell me what are your views on this one.

What do you think was ajey right?

Was adira being really unreasonable?

What will be her reaction?

Do answer these questions tab tak me liye surakshit rahe satark rahe

Signing out
Love and peace
Your author