The thirty-fifth chapter

--------------------------------------------

(No picture today but I have been thinking... Should I try to make... Smut pictures?... Like... Full body ones?... I... Kinda want to with Alex... Help, I don't know what to do! ;-;)

--------------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

The people stood by the doorway not really having anything to say. They had all their clothes on and small smiles plastered on their faces. Their eyes are puffy and wet from what had happened and tired... Very tired...

"Hey, Adam... One last question?" Garcello spoke up who was walking closer and standing straight. He was leaning on the wall before while they put on their outdoor clothes. He did seem to have thought while standing there...

"Y-yeah?" Adam asks Gar and sounds unsure about it too... What is it?

"That thing about you being dead? Or are you alive? What happened there?" He asks the male in the tank top who looked at Garcello with a strange look.

"A-Alex? Can I... Tell him?" he looks over to Alex looking unsure about the situation he was in and looking for his friend's approval of something... Why would he need the approval of the small man?

"Adam... It's alright... Do you want me to tell them instead?" Alex asked Adam looking at him softly having the face of a person who understands.

Adam nods and looks away having a small frown on his face. Colin seems to have something to say as well because he puts his hand on Alex's shoulders.

When Alex turns around my boss has a peculiar face that I can't seem to deduce... It was almost the same as Alex but slightly more worried.

"Tell them for me too, please? I don't want to stay any longer so I'll be leaving now before I start to cry again... You have a good life Alex..." he tells the small male in front of him who just nods and looks back at me and Garcello.

"Oh, Y/N! You are being promoted! You have been very brave and stood up for yourself... That is just what I need from someone... You will become my manager! Does that sound good?" he asks me suddenly making me shake a bit from excitement.

"Holy fuck! Hell yeah! I can't wait to work with you more, Colin!" I tell him and he laughs seemingly happy about my excitement.

"We'll see, Y/N... We'll see..." He tells me still smiling. He turns his heel and walks out the door leaving.

"They are both dead..." there it is... Alex just dropped a fucking bombshell onto the room...

"When they died I was close enough to them to be able to see them as ghosts... I was able to... Rebuild their bodies... I have a good hand when it comes to programming..." He tells us looking embarrassed at the wall while scratching the back of his neck with his fingers that are shaking.

"That is... Are you okay?" Garcello asks Alex looking worried about all the things he seems to have gone through...

"I... No... But sometimes... Some people are never okay... Yet they survive anyways..." Alex tells us making his statement strong and intriguing.

"I will take my leave now, along with Brutus and Adam..." He tells us to turn around to open the door. Garcello looks unsure about letting that happen...

He is biting his thumb's nail looking at Alex but not saying anything...

"I'd you want anything just call Colin or Adam... They will know what to do" He tells us and then he sighs. The small male opens the door and leaves along with Adam and Brutus like he said he would do...