SBFFM 6

Jungkook sighs as he sat down at a near bench

Jungkook sighs as he sat down at a near bench. He looked at the biscuits in his hands, smiling a little. He started to eat it and just sighed.
"You seem lonely" He hears, looking up. He gasps, eyes widening.
"Jin hyung?" He says, shocked.
"Wait... Jungkook!" Jin says and Jungkook nods. They both hugged each other smiling.
"Wow, we met at an unexpected time" Jin says and Jungkook nods, scratching his nape.
"Is this about your ex-friend and ex-boyfriend?" Jin asks and Jungkook shrugs, sighing.
"Dunno, I just wanted to clear my mind off" Jungkook says, chuckling.

"How about I treat you ice cream? You told me you liked mint chocolate, though I don't like it... I'll buy it for you" Jin says, smiling.
"Hmm... Why not?" Jungkook says and stood up. He blushes as Jin grabbed his hand and took him to the nearest ice cream shop.

"Thank you for this, hyung" Jungkook says as he took a bite of his ice-cream.
"Mint chocolate just tastes like toothpaste that's why I don't eat it..." Jin says, chuckling as he ate his vanilla ice cream.
"At least it's tasty" Jungkook says, sticking his tongue out. Jin chuckles, shaking his head.
"You know, you smell like vanilla" Jin says, scratching his nape.
"Hmm, yeah, I'm sensitive to smell... I think that's why I like pleasant scents" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Hmm, enjoy then... And then we'll take a walk down on the park" Jin says and Jungkook nods. Jin was mad at how a person would hurt Jungkook, the guy looks so innocent and he's nice and sweet. His ex-boyfriend must've been blind to not see this.

The two walked down the pavement of the park. Jungkook skipping steps as he sees the decoration of the pavement.

"You're having too much fun, it's cute"