SBFFM 7

Jungkook groans as he bumped into someone, looking up

Jungkook groans as he bumped into someone, looking up. His eyes widened as he's met with Yoongi.
"Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook says. The said male looks up, smiling as he sees Jungkook. They hugged each other, laughing.
"We finally meet in real life" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Yeah, wanna get some lamb skewers? You told me you like them too" Yoongi says, smiling. Jungkook nods and followed the older.

The two ate at least 3 lamb skewers now. Both were laughing as they told each other stories. And as it went long, they finished 8 lamb skewers, both were rubbing their stomachs and burping.
"That was delicious" Yoongi says, laughing.
"Yeah, I'm so full" Jungkook says, smiling.
"I'll pay" Jungkook says, about to grab the bill when Yoongi stopped him.
"Don't worry, I already did" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook smiled, nodding.
"I'll repay you" Jungkook says, Yoongi shook his head, chuckling.
"It's okay, I have more money" The older says. Jungkook nods, smiling.

Hoseok huffs, walking inside the dance studio he had rented. As he's about to start the music, he heard the door open. Frowning, he's met with someone familiar.
"Sorry, I thought this was my class-" The guy tries saying, but got startled as Hoseok yelled his name.
"Jungkook!" Hoseok says, running to the male. Jungkook looks up, squints his eyes and realizes who it is.
"Hoseok hyung!" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Wow, this was an unexpected meeting" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Well, I'm off t-" Jungkook is cut off as Hoseok grabbed his arm.
"Stay" Hoseok says, staring at him with puppy eyes.

"But, hyung, I have class" Jungkook says, frowning.
"I can teach you, what's your dance?" Hoseok says and Jungkook told him that it was hip-hop. Hoseok chuckles, winking.
"I'm good at that" Hoseok says and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"I'll teach you"