Discovered

TW/// panic attack and wounds

The more leafs pulled back and out of the way the more panicked you got, crawling further and further into the thorns of the rose bush, Although you didn't know it, someone had been positioned behind you to stop you from running away

(Philza POV)
We decided to look into what was making the noise from the bush, As I started to pull the leafs away I noticed a small child, They had scratches and bruises littered everywhere on their body. They look panicked and I knew we couldn't just leave them so I told Wilbur to stand on the other side of the bush just in case they tried to run away, I know it seemed cruel but I just couldn't bear to see a child in such bad condition and not at least try and help them. I heard a Yelp from the child and assumed they ran into Wilbur, my assumptions were proved correct when Wilbur started to speak.

"Hey, Um- Are you ok?" He was whispering in a soft voice to the small child, as trying not to panic them more. "Hey, It's ok, I'm not gonna hit you. It's ok. Can you try and copy my breathing?" I carefully and quietly walk over so that I can see what's going on better. I see that the child has their hand on Wilbur's heart trying to copy his breathing and Wilbur has his hand over the child's. It takes a few minutes but the Child finally calms down from the panic attack, and passes out from the stress and exhaustion. The scene was actually really cute, The child fell asleep hugging Wilbur and Wilbur was just sitting their hugging them back. "Wil." I whispered to him, "Hm? Yeah Phil?" "We should probably head back and try and treat their wounds" Wilbur nodded and stood up carrying the child with him.