Not feeling it

TW//Suicidal thoughts and depression

I don't know where I am. It's someone's room, The walls were a soft pink color, and the floor was a very pretty dark oak color. I realized I was in someone's bed, It was comfy. I just curled into a ball and stared at the wall. I didn't feel like getting up or doing anything, I don't have enough energy. I don't care enough to analyze the rest of the room. I don't know if I'm safe here, But I don't care if they kill me. It'd be for the best anyway.

"Hey? You ok Kid?" Someone asked, I recognize the voice, It was Technoblade. I don't remember what happened yesterday, other then hiding, and crying. Technoblade was the one with the pink hair and the kind but monotone voice, I still wonder if he gives good hugs.

"Kid? Are you ok?" Huh. Technoblade had been standing in the door way the whole time I was think, but now I heard his footsteps coming closer.

"Kid?" Technoblade asked again. He sat down on the floor in my field of vision. I just stared at him, I don't have enough energy, for anything.

"Is today just one of those days? I understand. Hug?" All I could do was nod my head. Technoblade wrapped his arms around me, not squeezing me, just a hug, a comforting hug. I started to cry. I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore. No matter how embarrassing I knew I was being, I just kept crying and crying. I had my head burried in his shoulder and had a death grip on him, All I can do is cry, and cry. I was right, he does give good hugs. No matter how horrible I'm doing, I feel like his hugs would always find a way to comfort me. Those were the last thoughts I had before I drifted back to sleep feeling more comfort then I had in years.