Locked🔑 #4

Zac

"Jesus christ! you got to be kidding me! I never met you before!" i get all tensed because of the woman who still claiming the kid mine. Why is she dragging her pride so low to claim that kid mine.

"Oh so now you don't know me huh? What happen after the pool party last weekend where you get all drunk. You called me to your room?" she voice out. Yes i did went to the pool party. I was drunk, not dead! I clearly remember that night i just pass out beside the pool and i woke up the next morning at the exact same place but this woman keep telling me that i do it with her. I didn't for all i could remember.

"You know what! Whatever. The case is still on going. They'll know who is the real father of the kid! Just fuck off!" i almost yelled out. My face is splashing red, i just clench my teeth.

"Well sweetheart, the DNA test is on it's way so be prepared." she blow me a kiss and walk away. "Fuck off bitch", i curse it loud. I just slam the door ahead when she left. This stuff is getting me crazy day by day.

"Zac calm down!" my lawyer Mr. Paulo say it to me stern. I just sigh and pull out a chair to sit in front of him.

"What do you mean by calm down? She is so crazy. She's gonna ruin my life. If it were you will you feel okay with all this?" i bombard him with question and Mr Paulo just straight up his sitting position with a heavy sigh.

"I understand man. I will help you out. Just make sure they didn't sabotage your DNA result. That would be a hell of a ride." Mr Paulo said. Why haven't i thought of this? A girl who can frame to be the father of the kid will eventually do this too.

"Paulo i need a favour, but this you have to do it without anyone's knowing." i kind of whisper to him so that it did not caught anyone's attention outside the room.

"Yes? What is it Zac?" Mr Paulo raised his eyebrows interested. I smile and pull out one strip of my hair and put it in a plastic. I hand the cover to him.

"Do another DNA test, and match the results when it's out. If during the hearing  in the court she won by manipulating the results. We can bring up this confusion right..." i tell Mr Paulo about my so-called brilliant idea. Mr Paulo smirk devilishly. I then bid my good bye to him. I have to go home and rest. It has just been 2 hours and i felt so stressed out. I need to go back home listening to Khushi nagging. That's therapeutic.

************************************

Khushi

"Honey i'm home!" i heard an unfamiliar familiar voice since i only heard this voice for one and a half day now. I tie up my messy bun and my head hit something. Wait! Honey?

"Hey..." I almost kick the mirror in front of me because of shock that Zac Efron just show up in front of my room. I am just wearing a nike sweatpants and a off shoulder black top. I turn to see his beautiful breath taking face.

"Hey mundiyan (boy)" i smile at him and put on my nose ring. I put on a little lipstick and mascara while Zac just come inside and sit on my bed. Personal space much?

"So where are you heading?" ask Mr Zac once again and i continue stuffing stuff in my bag.

"Groceries shopping." i answered and he continue to stare at me and  it makes me quite uncomfortable. I mean a part of me want him to stare at me long but i am worried that i might do something to him.

"Anything i could help you with?" i raise my eyebrows and he curve a little smile and walk towards me. Wait why! As usual my heart did summersault but Khushi Control!