Chapter 1

It was a nice day at school before I came home to find my mother looking sad. I decided to ask if she is okay she just nodded. So I headed to the bedroom to take a nap.

When I woke up I found my two sisters playing. I went to get some food because mom cook whilst I was sleeping. I went to the second living room to chat with my mom.

My mom looked into my eyes and she said,"Can I tell you a secret? But please don't freak out."

"Okay," I replied

"Okay, just listen. Your dad is married to another woman, I just discovered this morning, promise me one thing don't tell your siblings," She said whilst she looked at the floor carpet.

I couldn't find a word to say so I just headed to bedroom to cry. How could dad do this after all the hard times they faced? I will never forgive he's such a...I can't his my father after all.

*******In the evening*******

Dad came home. I was mad very mad. How could he?

"Welcome back, Dad."

"Thanks, dear," Dad replied as he entered his bedroom.

Few minutes later Dad and Mom started fighting again as usual.
Suddenly Mom came out and blurted,"Your dad is married to a slutty old whore that is his age. He didn't want you to know, kids!"

I couldn't handle the pain because she reminded me again. So I started crying and screaming.

I cried in my pillow, eventually mom and dad started the divorce prosses.

Why do bad things always happen to me? Why? Everybody's parents are happily married. Whilst mine were still married after 18 years and then divorce. Why me?

6 years later.

It has been so long after the divorce. It still affected me in away that I won't forget.

The next day, I had to go to school.
When I woke up I played a song. I can't wait to be nineteen in the summer vacation, mom promised me. she will buy me a ticket to a concert.

After I finished bathing, I applied some lotion on my body and comb my hair. I decided to make a ponytail. It's the easiest hairstyle ever.

I wore blue jeans and a white shirt on top of that a light jacket in black color.

After mom dropped me to school I started walking in the hallway. Some popular bitches came to me and said "So this is the virgin bitch that is super virgin she never kissed a boy? What a girl!"

I hated Stacy after all what I did to help her overcome her obstacles this what she do to me? "Hey Stacy, at least I don't have to worry about getting STDs," I shouted at Stacy

"Stacy, If I was a bad girl I would've popped all your secrets to all people, that you accuse of loving you."

"Go to hell and burn in ashes, whore!" She said.

"You can't call me a whore because I've never been with a guy before. If anyone should be called whore then it's you," Stacy lost it she was about to slap me but, I walked away to meet my friends.

"Hey, guys," I smiled to them and sat on the floor with them.
Jenny was talking about a cute guy she is currently stalking.

I took out my phone and started to stalk some people. I am such a stalker.

The bell rang I had art so I headed to the artroom and Mrs. Delilah Mae was talking about expressing your feelings through colors and drawing obviously, I was good at drawing and painting, but I lost my talent in the 3rd grade. Riley and Jenny always had to remind me about how bad I am at drawing. You don't need drawing for university preparation. Right?

After few more periods it was lunch time.

"Sup' guys!" I said

"Sup', Hayley," they replied to me.

"I can't believe what happend to Stacy she was accused of a whore after a fight with a girl. I wonder who is this girl. Hmm...I think she has medium hair, beautiful eyes, tall elegant body, and nice lips," Riley said.

"I am so proud of this bitch!" Tim said.

"Shut up, we are all proud of Hayley!" Jenny said.

"Thanks, bitches now lets start eating," I smiled.

"This salad tastes like an ass that has been soaked in Jenny's pee then it was seasoned by poop water and boiled in hot water with Riley's underwear," Tim laughed.

"Now Tim you made me throw my food away because of the disgusting things you said about the salad," Jenny scrunched her nose.

"Yep, hey Riley can you throw my food away?" I asked.

"Fuck no, there are people suffering with hunger," Riley was always the butterfly of the group yet, the meanest.

"Okay. Riley no one asked you," Tim said in a serious manner.

"You guys are hilarious!" I joke. They are really hilarious.

"Well Hayley, you're such a nerd," Tim says.

"Now who wants to be kicked right in the ass?" I say "What? It's not like being a nerd is bad. Plus, wearing casual outfits doesn't mean you love studying!" I claim.

Soon the bell rang I knew my nightmare is coming true we had Algebra the most fucking hard subject. Fuck all the great mathematicians in the world.

"Pop Quiz!" The algebraic teacher exclaimed.

I solved each question confidently even though I know I'll get a bad mark.

The hardest one was:

Find the endpoint.
Given: midpoint g(5,0) and endpoint h(3,-5)
I solved it but I knew it was wrong.

Since the period ended it's time for results. The Mr. Ralph had checked all the papers.

"Your results are terrifying, does your brain stop during my class?" Mr. Ralph says.

He distributed the papers to us. I wasn't surprised by my mark it was 55%.

While Richard was hysterically crying because he received 99% he should be grateful he got an A+.Let's not speak about my mark.

"Miss Jameson, I am very disappointed your mark was, I'll say shameful," the algebraic teacher said.

"Umm, it's genetical. Every member of my family sucks too."

"Whatever, study harder and I have to leave now."

After along day of school it was time to go.

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled.

"Welcome home!"

I entered my room and started listening to some songs.

After my nap I went to the mall to buy some stuff then I sat beside someone on the bench in the mall.

I think this person is a drug dealer so I moved away then I checked my phone to find out if I have any surprises.

I found people gathering. Then I went to what it's all about. It was some sale on a perfume.

When I arrived home I found out that I won a ticket to the stupid 'In your face show!' It was a show that a celebrity will choose a random guest and do some challenges together. Well I hope someone will choose me.

The show is on Saturday and today is Friday.Oh my god! tomorrow is the day!

______________________

Vote & comment.
(This story is under editing. Feel free to point out any mistake, but I'll dele