Chapter 2

Well I have to get my hair done tomorrow in the morning.

I feel hungry. I went down to get a sandwich. Well, I had to make one for myself. I fried two eggs and got 4 slices of bread. I was chopping some tomato then I cut my wrist by mistake. It was bleeding a lot of blood was dripping.

I went to the bathroom to get some bandages. After I finished, my sister Brianna came eating a sandwich.

"What happened,"she took a bite from her sandwich.

"Nothing, I just cut my hand by mistake, by the way where did you get this sandwich? I want one," I say to her.

"I made it with the stuff I found on the kitchen counter. You know some fried egg and chopped tomato,"she says in a funny way.

What? How could she! I cut my hand because of it and she easily takes it away not fair little misses.

The next thing I did was slap her right across her cheek.

"What the fuck Hayley! Ouch! That hurts,"she says.

"Thats for messing with my food, bitch."

"What is happening here?"Mom saw the blood on the floor and made a shocked face.

"I'll explain, I went to make a sandwich then I was cutting some tomato then I cut myself I went up to fix the problem then a bitch called Brianna entered eating my sandwich so I slapped her."

"You're both grounded for 2 weeks!"Mom shouted at us.

I didn't care be cause I was.

After a bucket of Fried chicken. I planned for tomorrow. I wore my night gown and lied down on my bed.

The next day I woke up and brushed my teeth. Took a shower prepared breakfast for myself no one woke up.

I saw a new opened branch of my dad's international restaurant across our house. The last time I saw him was three months ago. I know he is doing this on purpose.

And his Fucking wife. That bitch, prostitute, and trash. What else should I name her. My mom is a successful businesswoman. Still better.

I went to the salon and got a new haircut I am very fond it.

A girl came to and said"Are you the daughter of the owner of Ronald's restaurant?"

"Yeah."

"Okay! Can you please sign this?"

"Umm, sure!" I signed for the girl,"Bye!"

I took my mom's car to the studio.

Wow this place is huge. After they checked me up I saw that today's celebrity are One Direction oh my god! My dream is becoming true.

Suddenly the host Allison Hudson came out.

"Good morning everyone our guest are number 1 in 3 continents and every girl's dream date, please welcome One Direction!"

My heart almost skipped a beat oh my god! This is the moment of life. Enough 'Nicki Minajing'.

The audience started cheering and clapping. This is the first time I see real celebrities.

Few minutes later... It's time to choose a person from the audience. Please let if be me... No one is gonna choose me anyway.

"We'll choose,"Louis said while putting his finger on his lips he's so fucking hot "umm that girl."

Phew... Good thing they didn't choose, I mean who would choose me I'm chubby. No one wants to go around with a chubby girl like me.

Let keep this secret between me and you Junk food are my family, friends, and my boyfriends.