Prologue

Infatuate:

 to inspire or possess with a foolish or unreasoning passion, as of love.

3rd POV:

Y/N grumbled, walking into her apartment. She dropped her backpack in a chair and placed her keys in a bowl by the door. Stanford was her dream school, but going to school there certainly wasn't a dream. Not for a genuine workaholic. She would often stay up late studying and it was finally kicking in. She would start fine, work her ass off, fall into a super slump, and take a mental health day. Lather, rinse, repeat. 

The (h/c) girl fell face first onto the mattress, practically out when her head hit the pillow. She was sleeping peacefully, probably having a dream with an explanation revolving around her stress and perfectionism. That's when she heard some sort of crash near her head. The exhaustion kept her in bed for another 2 minutes before everything processed in her mind. 

Shit! Shit! Shit! What happened?! She shot up from her bed, honestly, a bit excited. She looked around frantically for the cause of the sound. That's when it hit her. The window! Oh god did someone break in?! When she turned on the light, she was surprised that the window wasn't broken. Although as she came to her senses, it sounded more like a crash, less like the shattering of a window. Her suspicions were still correct, however. She specifically remembered locking the window before she left, and it had just recently fallen shut.

She walked around her small bedroom, trying to find any answers to her questions. She didn't find much, but what she did find made her heart stop. On her dresser. A letter. A creme-colored parchment inside of a small white envelope. 

Dear Odette,

I'm sorry our first encounter had to be structured in 

such a way, but you were sleeping so

peacefully. Don't worry, we'll be sure 

to visit you again soon.

Love,

Your Secret Admirers~

a/n

OooOOoooOHhh spoopy stalkers! Alright so, welcome to Blacklight. This chapter is just a prologue so it isn't going to have a question, but when there are questions it will look like this:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Should Odette leave or stay?

A- Leave                         B-Stay

In this event, you're going to comment either A or B. Aight, I think that's the necessary info.

Byeeeeeee

~Pseudonym_alias~