1

Liam and Louis were best friends since kindergarden. They grew up as neighbours and went to the same schools. And one important thing

They were straight.

Well that's what they always thought.

—————————————————————————————

When Liam was 17 and Louis 15, they always went to party's. They drank alchol, they smoked weed and the best thing they slept with girls.
They were dancing the whole night with some girls till Liam went upstairs with a girl. You already know what is going to happen, but a important thing in this story is

They didn't use protection.

They didn't care because of how drunk they were, and just slept together without protection.

After that, Liam and the girl never saw each other anymore.

In about a year later was Louis at Liam's and they heard a knock. They went to the door and opened it, they couldn't believe what they saw.

It was a baby with a letter.

At first Liam just wanted to close the door but Louis stopped him and read the letter.

Hey Liam,

You probably don't know who I am, and you're probably thinking why is there a baby at my door. Well...
That's your son, I'm the girl with who you slep with a year ago, and you got me pregnant. I was to scared to tell you.
This is Zayn your son. He is 1 year old.
Don't try to find me. I moved to another country. Please take good care of him, be the parent I couldn't be.

Bye Liam

"WHAT!" Liam yelled.

"What the hell do I need to do with this thing!"

"Liam first don't call him a thing, second CALM THE FUCK DOWN."

After that they took Zayn inside and got him to the couch, and they sat there silent for maybe 10 minutes. You could hear them think about what they should do.

"Mate, I can't take care of him, I'm just a kid. I think I'm gonna set him up for adoption." Liam said.

"No, no adoption, there will maybe be some abusive people who want to adopt him. You can't let him live such a bad life Liam." Louis said.

"What should I do than. I can't take care of this fucking kid. And what do I need to say when my mom gets home, like 'Hi mom, I got a girl pregnant and now I have to take care of a baby' I can't Louis." Liam said.

"You should have worn protection." Louis said.

"What the fuck Louis! I was fucking dru-" Liam said before he got cut off by his mom.

"I'M HOME!" Karen shouts as she walks in the living room, making Zayn cry by the sudden shout.

Karen looks confused by the cries but just thinks it's a prank of Liam. But when she walks further in the living room, she sees Liam and Louis on the couch with a baby crying on the other couch.

"Can you shut your mouth please, thank you." Liam says.

"Louis, is that you're little brother?" Karen asks. Louis looks at Liam and don't know what to say. Liam gets up.

"Mom don't be mad, but, I got a girl pregnant a year ago, and she left the baby here." Liam said. Karen looked shocked.

"Mom?"

"Liam I don't want something to do with this, you should had used fricking protection. Go away, take care of that thing at louis's house but I don't want something to do with it." Karen said as she walked upstairs to pack Liam's stuff.

"So..." Louis said.

"Come on we just go to yours." Liam said as they walked away with Zayn.

———————————————————

Liam and Zayn moved in at Louis's. Liam and Louis began to crush on each other but they didn't admit it. Zayn started to call Liam, Daddy.

Zayn was 2 and played with his toys on the table before the couch where Liam and Louis were sitting. They were just staring at each other like love birds until they heared a cry from Zayn.

"Papaaaa!" Zayn cried.

Louis looked at Liam when he heared 'Papa'.

"He just called me Papa. LI HE JUST CALLED ME PAPA!" Louis cheered while hugging Zayn and Liam.

—————————————————————————
(This is gonna be a long chapter haha. What I'm now about to write is Zayn 9 and Harry a newborn)
—————————————————————————

Louis and Liam had married 5 years ago. Since then they were the Paylinsons. They decided that they wanted another kid, they went to the adoption center and found out that a woman was pregnant and wanted to put the baby up for adoption. They needed to wait 7 more weeks till the baby was born.

(7 weeks later)

Liam got a call that the woman who was pregnant of their baby got in labour, they rushed with Zayn to the hospital and waited there for a long time. After a while they got called by the docter to see their baby. They walked into the room and saw the woman on the bed with their baby. Louis got immidiatly emotional so Liam pulled him in a hug. After Louis cry session (bagahah how do you say that). They walked to the woman and got hold of their baby. Louis and Liam had thought about 3 names:

Carter

Harry

Blake

"I think this is a Harry, don't you think?" Louis said. And The baby smiled at this.

"I guess that's a yes." Liam smiled.

——————————————————————
(5 years later or something like that, I'm not good in maths hahaha)
——————————————————————

Louis was sick for the past 3 weeks so they decided to go the doctors, when they got there, the doctor told them that Louis was pregnant. They decided to not tell it their boys yet. They bought some oversized clothes so you wouldn't see the bump if it came.

(5 months pregnant)

It was summer and to hot for shirts, Louis decided to take of his shirt while lunch with all the boys. He took it off and Zayn immidiatly saw that Louis got bigger.

"Papa you need to eat less cuz you're getting fat." Zayn said.

"Zayn first it's not nice to say that to Papa, and second he isn't fat but he is pregnant, you're getting a little brother." Liam said to Zayn and Harry. Zayn got excited but Harry didn't really understand because he was 4 or 5 (I can't do maths Hahahha). He sat there with a confused look.

"Harry honey, what's wrong?" Louis asked.

"How?" Harry asked.

"What do you mean 'How'"

"How is there a baby in your tummy." Harry asked while poking Louis stomach. "Papa! That's not nice! You can't eat baby's they will get hurt. Papa why did you hurt a baby you need to eat normal food." Harry cried at this point clearly not getting it. Zayn and Liam bursted into laughing while Louis hugs Harry and telling him how it works.

"Hey Zayn, we get a little brother!" Harry shouts now getting it.

(At the end of Louis giving birth)

"Liam will you cut the cord?" A doctor asked when zayn nodded and cut the cord.

The doctor gave Liam the baby, and Liam gave the baby to a panting Louis.

"What should we name him?" Liam asked.

Louis looked at his baby boy and knew it.

"Niall."

So this is how the family got together. If you have any questions or promps leave it in the comments. The ages for my book\in which age I will write my book further are in the chapter before this one