tea party🍼

Niall: daddy
Harry: little space 3

"daddy!" harry chirped as he skipped his way to niall who was sitting on the couch, laptop on his lap. he seemed busy but he always had time for him!

harry huffed as he sat next to him resting his head on nialls shoulder. he was getting bored and all he wanted to do was spend time with his daddy!

"harry, my cherub! good morning. how are you, darling?" niall asked as he brought him into his lap, playing with his silky curls. the little hummed as he rubbed his tired eyes. he was still so tired from last night, yesterday they were non-stop practicing for the tour with their band that was coming up. "tiwed buh goo'. daddy?"

niall sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair "im exhausted but i will always have time for you! we need to start going to sleep earlier" niall softly laughed and got up, fixing harry onto his hip.

harry giggled and rested his head on nialls broad shoulder. "what would you like to do today my cherub" niall asked harry as he gently smiled down at him.

harry comically rubbed his chin and put on his famous thinking face so niall decided to leave him for a moment to see what he would come up with. "me know daddy!" harry suddenly shrieked. "well tell daddy then, wouldnt want to keep him waiting fo you?"

"can we have a tea party, pwease" harry pleaded, his pretty pink lips formed into a pout and his big green eyes staring down at niall. "how could i ever say no to my princess, go on then cherub, get it set up, ill be right behind you." niall replied, placing harry down onto the floor. and with a gentle pat to the bum from his daddy, harry was off.

niall chuckled as he watched harry scramble towards his play room and went to make sure the doors were locked and all the switches were turned off. seeing as everything was okay and safe, niall made his way to harrys play room.

"hazza baby" niall called as he walked into the play room, his heart melting at the sight. harry was wearing a fluffy pink tutu with a silver tiara, looking like a true princess. "hey princess, you look pretty." niall spoke as he made his way towards harry. harry giggled then said "hiiii daddy! you sit rwight thwere and i will get your tea."

niall sat down next to harrys pink cat stuffie and waited patiently for harry to come with his 'tea'. the tea was always juice from his sippy cup but niall loved it anyways, he always loves to spend time with his boy. suddenly harry waddled back across the room until he was stood right in front of his daddy, tea in hand.

"theres my sweet boy. thank you so much for my tea, baby." niall softly spoke as he gently took the small plastic tea cup from harry. harry giggled as niall sipped from the dainty cup before asking "daddy is it good, did i do a good job".

"yes princess, you did such a good job. your such a good little boy." niall replied, knowing how much harry loved the praise.

the night went on like this, harry going back and forth between his small 'tea making station' and the small table niall was squished at, bringing his daddy and his teddies tea.

"okay my cherub, i think its time we head to bed. what do you think? is my little baby tired?" niall spoke gazing down at his boy that had ended up slouched in his lap, obviously tired after a day full of playing. "yes daddy, wanna go sleepies." harry told his daddy as he played with his daddys hand that was much larger than his, grabbing the thumb and suckling on it.

"okay my pretty baby, lets head off to bed then." niall said as he stood up, bringing the smaller boy onto his hip. as niall walked through their flat harry was resting his head on his shoulder, wild curls tickling his daddys neck. as soon as niall entered harrys room he set him down onto the changing table to get him changed. harry whined at the loss of contact."hey, no whining baby, im right here, your okay." niall mumbled to his boy as he grabbed the changing supplies and harrys soft pink sleep suit.

once harry was changed and in his crib niall waited until he was asleep before kissing his forehead and leaving the room.

hi, this is my first time writing a fanfic so sorry if its not that good.
please send in prompts.
love always xx

(by the way at the start of the chapter when harry was like tired, he had already had dinner and stuff, so dont think hes not fed or anything)