1: Sometimes kindness does pay off

AN: This chapter would be mostly Introduction, so we can get a good base for the story, feel free to skip if you want(But I would recommend reading it) ;)

"Akari, go to the table 4. See what's the commotion there."

"Yess Boss."

I went to the table to see some customers harassing one of our waiter.

There were two guys One was the big bulky dude and other seemed more timid and anxious as if he just wanted to get outta here.

"Bastard, I told you to bring another dish with more seasoning and mushrooms in it. Are you that dumb, you don't understand what I am saying? Huh teme."

"B...Bu..t Sir we don't have that d..ish on our menu. Pl...e.ase.."

He lifted his hand and swinged his arm to punch him, but I quickly blocked the punch, I looked at him and closed my eyes in an attempt to suppress the anger, I took a deep breath, it does the work usually.

"Sir like he said we don't provide that dish here. If you are really passionate about eating that go and look into nearby restaurants."

"hee Brat, don't get involved in this, You don't want your pretty face beaten up do you?"

I hated this kind of guys who thought they could do anything to anyone just because they are strong and powerful. This is my workplace and I shall not allow any fucking one to mess with our staff or customers. You see I hate violence too so let's try this again one more time.

"Sir, I would request you look at our menu and order something else if you wish otherwise please the door is right there." I said pointing to the door.

The guy turned red with anger, lifted his LEG to kick me in the stomach. I took his foot in my hand, pulled him in and smashed the tray on top of his head. Giving him no time to react, I elbowed his guts and punched him on the nose. He landed on the nearby table, making the water jug spill on him. He stood up again but.. This other guy stuck his hand out to stop him

"I'm so sorry for the commotion, we will be leaving now and here"  He took some money out and handed it to me. "a small amount to repair the damage. Once again really sorry."

Before I could say anything else, timid guy took bulky guy's hand, dragging him out of the shop.

Ahh What strange people...... anyways.

"Tanaka-kun are you alright?"

"Yes Akari-san thank you very much." I'm glad he is okay. *sigh*

Introduction with some past.

I'm Akari, I don't have a surname cause I don't know my parents. I have been living in Tokyo since I was five years old, before that, sadly I don't remember anything. It was pretty tough in the beginning years when I stayed in the foster house, my family was nice enough, no beating, no tormenting, not any of the clichéd stuff that foster families does. Just that those people were plain boring, soon enough I couldn't keep up with the acting of being happy in their perfect little  monotonous life so I left. I still talk to them though, no bad blood.

The cafe in which I work currently, the owner Takumi-san was nice enough to give me employment even though at that time it can be considered child labour, but he didn't care (I don't encourage child labour).

 I did minor tasks like taking the trash out etc. As the time passed he even got me registered in a school so that I could study and don't live an aimless life. He pretty much started considering himself my parent, and to tell you the truth I didn't mind either. 

Apparently Takumi-san was a martial artist in his days(due to some reasons he quit, he won't tell the reasons) so whenever he got some free time he would teach me some techniques. Even if I don't admit it I'm lowkey thankful to him, I get to be strong and free-willed because of his teachings.

Then when I turned 11 I had my very first encounter with a 'curse', it was this weird looking monster type thingy or as children call it a bed monster(yes I called it a bed monster, as you can clearly see I was merely a child) right in an alleyway when I was heading back to cafe after some shopping. Suddenly , Out of nowhere this thing started emerging out from the ground more and more like an entity, slowly taking a form of a deformed circle with glowing eyes.

I did whatever a sane 11 year old would do, I ran and ran till I could see a giant wall in front of me. It didn't take long to figure out I was cornered, Turning around I could see this entity, its eyes glowing in dark, and boy they definitely reflected my death.

Was I scared? Yes shitless, but somehow this fear combined with my will to live triggered something inside my body and....... boom my wrist started radiating energy with blackish kind of light but soon enough it faded.

 I fucking freaked out so much that I forgot to breath therefore I took in as much air as I could and closed my eyes recalling everything that takumi-san had taught me, and with one last look ,I started running towards my target, hitting it without any aim. Somehow I managed to take it out of my way, I didn't even look back and ran like I had never before.

I ran back to takumi-san, told him everything that happened and that's how I came to know about the existence of curses and people called jujutsu sorcerers. Takumi-san was very stern about me not using any of these, he wanted me to live a normal life and I did, as far as he was concerned.

Over the years I started practicing on my own cause this thing was too exciting to be left alone and not to brag but I myself was a curious soul. After some hard-cord mind draining tries, I got hang of it.... somewhat, it was astonishing how you could create your own reality with this powers, like I could feel this thing, this energy everywhere. As I grew more confident with my power I started helping people here and there but only the small tasks cause it took lots of energy plus I wanted to lead normal life for him.

End of introduction/past.

Rest of the day went pretty well, with me helping boss and serving some nice angel like customers.

End of the very first chapter.

I do not own Jujustu Kaisen or any of its characters, only my oc Akari.

Thank you for reading, Will see you soon!!!