2: The return of the Pink

It had been a month since I saw Pink, so many things happened in the mean time. We got this crazy-ass offer to leave the cafe for shitload of money cause apparently some lunatic wanted to buy this whole building and turn it into a casino(remember I said lunatic). Of course people here were outraged, as a result all the shop owners protested like for two weeks. Eventually someone knocked sense into that fucking loser and he left. What a waste of business days.

I helped exorcise a motel(the owner insisted it was a restaurant but clearly it stated otherwise) which was literally seeping with curses even if you just walk past them you could feel the hibee jeebies and the owner wondered why his business was slow, first they didn't believe in something like this but after I exorcised they themselves could feel the difference in the overall aesthetic of their mot-- okay, okay, Restaurant.

I also managed to control the blackish flame much longer than I had anticipated, guess the hours of meditation paid off.

Sometimes I do wonder if I'll ever be able to become a jujutsu sorcerer, I am quite aware of my lacking skills and power, hence my search for a jujutsu tutor but so far have found one. They are the only ones who would help me improve my strength.

My thoughts came to a halt when sudden bell chime bought me back to reality.

Pink walked in with......a pretty girl.

"Akari-san." he called waving his hand.

"Ahh Pink, I almost forgot you existed." I smirked, I acted like I didn't care but deep deep deep down I was happy he came back.

"Whaaaaaa, how could you?" he pouted.

"So what brings you here on this fine day?" I asked while writing the order in my book and handing it to Tanaka-san.

"Akari-san you must help us and by the way my name is Itadori Yuuji." Pink said pointing a thumb to himself.

It never occurred to me that Pink could have a name, of course he did but to me Pink went so perfectly well with his personality, hair, vibe, that it just fits. Warm, comfortable and light.

Before he could continue, the girl cut him off. "Hello, my name is Nobara Kugisaki, nice to meet you." She held a strong weight in her voice so that it neither came off as rude nor girly.

And since they introduced themselves all nicely, I thought I should too.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Akari." I said smiling. "So what do you need help with?" with this sentence Itadori's eyes lit up.

"Soo today's our day off and Megumi or Gojo sensei wouldn't take us anywhere. Lazy asses." Itadori melancholily(if that's even a word. But then I thought if Shakespeare could do it, so could I) explained. "And then I remembered your promise about being our guide."

"It wasn't a promise but whoever they both are, they are heartless and since you came here with hope, I will feel bad to send you back, we'll go as soon as my shift is over till then you can sit and enjoy our very special coffee with some snacks." They both simultaneously started chanting Tokyo Tokyo with starry looks in their eyes. Laughing I went back to work.

 Laughing I went back to work

Time skip

We are on the way towards Meiji shrine when Nobara's phone suddenly rang. She rushed to the side to answer it, the way her face changed colours indicated that the news weren't great, She quickly called Itadori aside, which resulted in him having the same look. They both came up to me with sorry faces.

"Sorry, Akari-san we have to leave but I promise we'll catch up later." Itadori apologized.

"Is everything okay? you both look very worried." I asked genuinely concerned.

"Yes, Yes everything is fine." Nobara replied.

They said their goodbyes and left.

The way things escalated from happy to tense due to that phone call suggests something has happened. This whole Itadori's secrecy thing is crazy, it's making me anxious what if he really has joined a cult and they are asking these kids to do something or maybe they did something which got them in trouble. The only thought now roaming in my mind was to not leave them alone so I did the best I could. I followed them.

Lord where are they heading, this place is definitely not for young souls, it's more kind of ' Oh! What a great place to kill someone and nobody will notice' type of place.

They abruptly made a stop in front of a tall black ruin for a building, upon closer inspection I can see two more guys in black attire-perhaps some kind of uniform-standing there casually. All four of them talk for a minute, then Itadori and Nobara head inside the buliding.

What the hell, the building is reeking of curses I can feel it. What can I do? How can I go inside without those two strangers noticing me. My eyes landed on the wall and I got the best idea that people get on seeing a wall.

I took the dustbin placed it right beside the wall, stepping on it I climbed over the wall making me land with a thud.

I stealthily ran towards the nearest window, jumping in I started looking around but to my dismay I found neither Yuji nor Nobara. I swear this kids are gonna kill themselves someday. Sighing, I started climbing the stairs, assuming them to be on the first floor. I looked around, again nothing, nada. As I was thinking about using my cursed energy to find them, I heard faint noises coming from right side of the corridor so I followed them hoping they will lead me to those idiots.

There she is, Nobara, all of a sudden a cursed object is flying towards her and she is standing there frozen. Fuck, as an instinct my hand quickly grabbed the old frame from the wall throwing it right in the middle of her and the object, which slowed down the object considerably making it land near Nobara's feet. I activated my flames, ready to burn this curse down.

My interruption caused her to look at me wide eyed. Soon she composed herself, she did something with her fingers and all of the nearby debris were flying midair. Now it was my turn to be shocked, there was no doubt, she is a jujutsu sorcerer.

Without being baffled by the new discoveries I ran towards the curse, if only I could touch it, I could control it

Without being baffled by the new discoveries I ran towards the curse, if only I could touch it, I could control it. The curse came at me with its so-called hands, I dodged that easily which in turn allowed me to touch the small part of its hand. Mission accomplished. I started making the specific cursed markings (kinda like symbols) in the air with my fingers. Soon the curse started distorting before vanishing into thin air. I personally named this technique 'Good Riddance'.

I turned towards Nobara who was standing there looking at me, before I could speak anything, unexpectedly a loud noise caught both of our attention. That loud noise is none other than Itadori breaking the wall and standing there with a goofy smile.

All the dots started to connect itself in my head, they both are sorcerers which made that secrecy thing pretty legit and the college of jujutsu art indeed.

End of the chapter

And I'm back after two years yoohoo

;))))

As always thank you for reading, take care and I will see ya'll soon *flying kisses*