02

[ aaliyah washingston                                                                      17                                                ...

                                                                     17
                                                                   jan 8
                                                    los angeles california ]

"bye lexi," i said while exiting her car and heading in the house. it was finally friday and i had the house to myself since my mother was at work.

I was an only child. it was boring at times but i just dealt with it.

flopping on my bed ready to relax i heard the doorbell ring and yelled, "who is it?!" there was no response so i looked through the peep hole and it was g3. i forgot that i invited him over so we can work on our project. rolling my eyes i opened the door to let him in and told him to follow me upstairs to my room.

"we gotta hurry this shit up cause i got stuff to do," g3 said causing me to look at him with a mug. "first of all gerald this is my house so you gonna have to learn to talk to me with a little respect and we're not gonna rush this project so if you wanna leave you can leave and i'll get the full credit," i replied. he swear just cause he's someone of status people got to bow down to him. "this not even a house it's an apartment," he responded making me upset so i just told him to get the fuck out.
———
"how rude," lexi said while we were on facetime. after being on facetime for about two hours lexi convinced me to go to a party with her tonight. i just had to ask my mother.

my mother was kind of young so she really didn't mind me going out and i was also a good kid and stayed out of trouble.

"mama, can i go somewhere with lexi tonight it's a little get together?" knowing damn well lol. "umm ya you can go just come back at a reasonable time," she responded.

while trying to look for an outfit for tonight i got a dm from g3. i left him on seen.

                                        g3 the 🐐
aye i'm sorry about what i said earlier that was not coo at all

this nigga an upcoming rapper he's not even close to a goat. everybody can't be a goat!

lexi called me and said she was on the way so i hurried and put something together. i had on a red and white striped cdg shirt with black pants with the converse to match.

these cdg we don't wear regular chucks

[ the
party ]

"it's hot as fuck in this bitch!" lexie yelled while bless the bottle played as we walked in. niggas were dancing around the henny acting a mf fool. after a few drinks lexi was turnt. i didn't really drink.

"this my shit" lexie yelled when the dj started playing scoring by kalan fr.

PULL UP TO THE PARTY IN SOME ALL WHITE PORCHES
OFF WHITE FORCES
BITCH SO GORGEOUS

we all sang along as the song played. i jumped as i felt someone tap my shoulder and it was no body other than gerald. i rolled my eyes. he's just so irritating like i do not wanna be your friend.

"i know you acting like you ain't see my apology but i'm sorry and you can come over tomorrow if you'll like so we can finish our project that's due on monday," g3 said acting all sweet. we came to an agreement that i'll just do the whole project if he payed for some studio time for me. i'm using this as an opportunity like lexie advised me to.

"take my picture real quick," lexie said drunkly handing me her phone. after taking tons of pictures i got in the driver's seat of her car to take us to my house. she was gonna sleep at my house cause she was drunk drunk and i didn't want her driving.

———

this chapter kind of short but please give your opinions and predictions