03

[ aaliyah washingston                                                                      17                                                                  jan 11                              ...

17
jan 11
los angeles california ]

i struggled as i walked through jefferson high's door with this big ass project in my hand. it felt so embarrassing walking through the halls with this big ass piece of carboard and my bestie wasn't even at school yet. i spent all weekend working on this without no help. never again i thought to myself.
———
"okay students settle down, this assignment was worth 100% of your grade so if you chose not to do it your grade will drop down tremendously," mrs. cobbs said trying to scare us. after a while of waiting for mr. visco's class they finally arrived and were instructed to sit next to their partners. g3 sat next to me because he was my partner. "how was your weekend," g3 asked and i gave him an are you serious stare. "well damn calm down it's good," g3 said after i ignored him.
———
it was finally lunch time i felt so relieved after turning in the project. i hope i got a good grade, i could really care less about what kind of grade g3 had. apparently lexi couldn't make it to school today so i was alone and by myself. "hey partner," i heard someone tap my shoulder and say. "bruh what do you want!" i said with an attitude. "calm down you always so angry but i just came over to say thank you and i still gotchu with that studio time so just hit me up when you ready." g3 said while sitting down next to me. after he said that we just started talking about the studio and things surrounding that. nothing more than that tho.
———
g3 the 🐐
aye i'm sorry about what i said earlier that was not coo at all
                                        i think i'm ready for the studio

you think or you know cause i'm not about to waste my money on studio time if you not serious like can you even sing

                                            damnn calm down i'm ready

okay that's all i needed to hear ima pull up right now
———
momma! i yelled walking down the stairs to let her know about my plans. i was afraid to ask her because it was a school night and she didn't play about that school work. "um can i please go out just for a little bit it'll be quick not even long," i stated trying to convince her to let me go. she didn't like things being told on such short notices. "girl now you know it's a school night and what i tell you about telling me things late but i'll let you go since you completed that big project." i was surprised she even said yes but once i got confirmation that i could go i went back up to my room and facetimed my best. we were having a full blown conversation until i heard a knock on my door. "aye is you ready or not," i heard a deep voice. wtf was this nigga doing in my house like i can't believe my mom would even send him up here. "bro one sec," i shouted. quickly putting my shoes on i headed out the door. i was in a plain white shirt with some adidas joggers on and my white airforces. i brought a gap hoodie just in case i got cold. "um you could've texted me or something idk why you would come in my APARTMENT since it was such a big problem the last time." "i said sorry like dang and your mom let me up she was very generous." oh please we were about to head out the door until my mom stopped us. "you come here," she said pointing at g3. "you look very familiar um let me see," she said snapping her fingers "you that one boy that made that one song them girls be dancing to on tiktok," g3 looked at her and stated, "do aaliyah be dancing to that one song?" oh woww he was really tryna be funny but he's so convinced i'm a fan of his. "no she does not" my mom said looking at me. after all that we were finally in the car and ready to go.
———
the whole ride i was texting lexi. g3 car was nice tho he had a black mercedes with peanut butter seats.
bestie 💕🤞🏽
be ready by 7 ima come get you.
                                                                                  k bet
im outside hurry up
                                                                                coming

bye cause that nigga just knocked on your door like that 😂😂

rightt but anyways we
in this car and it's dead silent like no music 🙄 like wtf but his car nice tho that rap money paying off

girl better tell him to put on something like he make music why he not bumping his shit

fr like what but ima ft when i'm done recording and girl when i get rich you gon be right along with me

duhhh best friend love you 💕

love you more 💕💕
———
"you been in your phone the whole way like you don't wanna conversate," g3 said. here we go bruh this nigga kind of annoying like can't sit in silence. what so much do these girls see in him. "why are you so worried about what i'm doing we're not friends you just doing me a favor like damnn hi my name is aaliyah and yours." "okay chill sorry," g3 said.
———
[ gerald harris
                                                                          18
                                                                     the stu   ]

we finally arrived at the studio after a silent ride. i pressed the button to turn off the car and we both headed in as i led the way. i really don't think aaliyah can really sing for real but ima just give her the benefit of the doubt cause she's coo peoples and she did just do our whole project. we walked in and i introduced everyone. "okay so this is reymond my engineer and best bud, reymond this aaliyah." aaliyah shyly said hi. i gave her some instructions on what to do and let her get in the booth. reymond started playing the beat and aaliyah went in there freestyling i was amazed cause how could she come up with stuff that quick while singing. she caught on quick.

" got this shit up out the mud still grinding like i'm trying to get my weight up, went and gave too many chances to you niggas i can't let nobody play us, ya i got in my bag when i looked up ain't see nothing but a bunch of haters" aaliyah sang angelically.

"ohh wowww run that back," i said while we listened to it play back to back. "this too hard what you gon do with it." "um i don't even know i just wanted to do this for the experience," aaliyah said. i looked at her with a confused look. she practically begged me for this and it was for fun nah i got a trick up my sleeve.
———
the time that i payed for was now up and it was time for me to take aaliyah back home. the ride back wasn't as silent. "i wasn't expecting you to go off like that, and that wasn't even a singing kind of beat that was one that chi chi had sent for me to write to." "well i ate and devoured no crumbs left and i wanna say thank you for taking the time out of your day to carry me and provide me with studio time, i really thought you were rude actually i still do," aaliyah said replying. we had a little convo and i dropped her off home and drove back to my place
———
"WHERE THE FUCK YO ASS BEEN AT," mercedes said. mercedes was my i don't even know what she was. "bro i don't wanna hear it like damnn i was at the studio getting some work done, you would know if you payed attention and wasn't on that phone all day on instagram worrying about other people business!" i said loudly.
———
"aye reymon let's drop that that shit was too fire" i said. "bro you sure," reymond said making sure that i wouldn't made no mistakes. "i'm very sure!"

 "i'm very sure!"

liked by liyah23._ and 61,342 others
officialg3: diamonds steady dancing
view all 16,333 comments
mercedes9: mine 😍😍💍
sexygirlselena: does anyone have something long and hard 😉