Final Piece To Remnants Oblivion

Ozpin's POV
Location: Beacon's Headmasters Office

James began to walk away towards the elevator, looking back at me and team JNPR one last time.

Ironwood: I need to be at the extraction site to ensure Y/N's death is confirmed. You five will be allowed to leave once I have what I need. Until then, it'd be wise of you to stay put and not make any attempt at leaving this room.

Ren: How...

Ironwood: *sighs* How what?

Ren: *angrily* You said earlier that Y/N could bring about the destruction of Remnant if Salem gets ahold of him. How can he alone possibly bring Remnant to an end?! He's not a super powered Grimm, he's not like Salem, he's just a human with an odd semblance.

Ironwood: *looks over to Ozpin* So you still haven't told them, have you Oz? *scoffs* That's very typical of you...

I lowered and shook my head in disgust at his hypocritical comment. How could he, a man sworn to protect the people, be doing the exact opposite and have the nerves to say that to me.

Ironwood: *turns to team JNPR* Since Ozpin doesn't seem so keen to tell you what or why all this is happening, allow me to explain. As you've hopefully been informed *glares at Ozpin*, Y/N is the last of his ancient race known as the Blood Wraiths. These warriors were known for their unique semblance of using blood energy to make weapons. So long as there was a drop of fresh blood, wether it's theirs or another's, they could form any weapon they could imagine from it. A simple dagger, to ancient and powerful weapons not even our modern technology can replicate.

Nora: So that's why you're going to kill him, because he can form a few different weapons that you can't?!

Ironwood: *pulls out scroll* Perhaps I should elaborate on what these weapons are.

I looked up from my desk towards James and the others, with him displaying an image from the ancient books of the Blood Wraiths that also bore sketches of their signature weaponry.

Ironwood: *widens image* Project Bloody Ether, a storm brewed with only a milligram of blood from a Wraith. When activated, the storm will leech every drop of blood from those who are not of Blood Wraith DNA within a twenty mile radius. Then the storm clouds, once turned scarlet red with the leeched blood energy, will drop to the ground. When the clouds hit the surface, they'll proceed to launch all the collected blood energy as a massive flood around the earlier mentioned radius.

The shock in team JNPR's eyes was very apparent, they knew Y/N was extremely powerful, especially for someone his age. However, I don't think they realized he'd be able to create something as powerful as that.

Ironwood: *closes scroll* That's only one of their unique weapons, do you see now why I am unable to replicate those?

Jaune: They're not conventional weapons like a gun or sword... they're bio-weapons.

Ironwood: *chuckles* At least you know what they're called, and hopefully you also understand how dangerous it could be for someone to wield such power.

Ozpin: *under breath* Quite hypocritical coming from the man who uses his troops to bomb and gun down streets of innocents.

Ironwood: *angrily turns to Ozpin* Did you want to say something Oz?!

I lowered my head again and turned my attention back to the carnage outside.