The Jaws of The BloodLeech

Salem's POV
Location: Lake of Grimm

I watched as Y/N emerged from the lake, now reborn in his Grimmified form...the BloodLeech. Several large black and misty tendrils protruded from his back, the head of each taking the form of jaws full of sharp pale fangs. His head took shape of my Nuckelavee Grimm, with glowing and hollowed blood red pupils instead of the normal Grimm's amber ones. His body stood hunched over accompanied by triple jointed legs that cracked with every step he took. His arms dragged on the ground, the spikes lining them scraping the path he walked. Standing twice as tall, fully Grimmified, and nearly under my complete control, now there is no one that can get in the way of my plan.

Y/N(BloodLeech): Wh-what... am I?

Salem: You are mine, that's all that you need to know or be concerned with.

Y/N(BloodLeech): What is my purpose...

Salem: You we're made to fulfill my requests and complete the tasks I bestow unto you without question.

He stood still and silent for several minutes, his raspy breathing and creaking bones echoing across the chasms.

Y/N(BloodLeech): ...What happened to me?

I began to walk towards Y/N, getting close to his face and caressed the hollow Grimm skull with my hand.

Salem: *grins* I saved you when I found you broken by a few particular people in your past life. Do you remember them, and what they did to you?

Y/N(BloodLeech): No... wh-ho are they? What did they do to me...

I gently moved my hand to the center of his face and tapped it.

Salem: See for yourself...

Y/N(BloodLeech)'s POV
Location: Unknown

Where am I... who am I... what's going on? This place, it seems so... familiar, yet so foreign at the same time. I feel like I've been here before, but not when it was like this. The streets weren't burning and the sky wasn't blacked out. Somethings wrong... nothing about this place feels right.

Nightmare(1): Save me Y/N!

Who was that?! That voice, I've heard it before... but where have I heard it from?

Nightmare(2): Why didn't you come to help us?!

Where are these voices coming from?!

Nightmare(3): You let me burn!

Y/N(BloodLeech): I-I'm sorry, I didn't me-

Nightmare(4): LIAR!

Something lunged at me from the shadows, I couldn't make out any detail of what was pinning me down except for it's silver eyes.

Nightmare(4): Look at what has happened to me because you were too weak to save me!

The thing moved closer to my face, the scent of burning flesh overwhelming my senses.

Y/N(BloodLeech): Wh- who are *coughs* you?!

Nightmare(4): How could you pretend like you don't remember me after you watched me burn alive?!

The silver eyes figure was more clear now, it was a girl with short black hair, some burned away by the fire surrounding us. Her clothes and skin were seared and charred heavily. She had an expression of rage and malice scorn across her face. She screeched a ear-piercing scream towards me, before jumping off of my body, retreating back to the shadows that shrouded my surroundings. I fell to my knees in tears of fear, why the hell is this happening to me?!