Ch. 12 Bring It On!

Midoriya's POV

I was now with my classmates and sat with Kacchan

I was now with my classmates and sat with Kacchan. I watched as everyone showed off their skills and determination for winning this festival "What are you thinking Izuku?" Kacchan asked looking at me. "Studying my competition." I said, looking how each of my peers and others fought. "You should get ready for you fight Kacchan." I said with my elbows on my legs and the back of my hands holding my head. "What will you do?" "Just give them hell Kacchan, like you always do." I said, a shadow covers my eyes which gave me a dark aura. I watch as Kacchan went all out on pink cheeks Kirby. I chuckled to myself, I can wait for my turn to play these idiots. I saw Kacchan win which wasn't surprising since his quirk can easily overcome her's. I went down to have my battle with candy cane boy.

We stood in front of each other with me smirking "Scared Todoroki?" "You wish." "Izuku Midoriya vs. Shoto Todoroki! Fight!" Todoroki came at me with his ice. I got mad that he was using half of it, I breathed out fire and melted the ice. "Disappointing." I said, throwing more fire balls at him and he keeps using his ice "Why don't you show everyone who you are?!" Todoroki shouts, making an ice that would definitely push me out of the arena but it was time to use my secret move. "TORNADO OF FLAMES!" I shout, using my wind and fire combined to create the tornado of literal flames. It was hurtling towards the ice wall and melts a path form my to walk through. It disperses and I cracked my knuckles and I made my way towards him. "Come on! Use YOUR quirk." "I will not use my fath-" "IT'S YOUR QUIRK! YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!" I shout. This brings him to his senses and his flames bursts from his left side; this made me smile with joy, now I just need to lose so I don't create suspicions. We fight before stone walls blocked us from using our finally attacks. A big bang was heard and I now was outside the arena, I pretended to be unconscious to sell it and to make it look like this Candy Cane beat me.

I was taken to Recovery Girl and had my minor injuries. "Be careful about pulling a stunt like thank Midoriya." She said, I just chuckled "You know I won't listen to a word you say." I say in a "matter of fact" voice I had going. "But you did do something good for Todoroki." I thought about it for a minute "I guess I did." Kacchan walked in "How are you doing?" "Okay, but the throw back hurt." "Next time don't do it." Recovery Girl laughed. "He won't listen to me, so why try?" I let out a snicker before going back to the others. I took a nap and fell asleep, I leaned my head on something nice as I drifted out to space.

Quirky dream:
I was in from a giant glacier, but it seemed to get smaller and smaller with each second. I heard a crash and then a scream form inside it. I saw an opening and rushed in to help, after jumping, climbing, and swimming through the obstacles I made it to another room where there were snow statues of people broken and some barely holding on together. "My son!" A woman shouts, I rush over and see my mother, crushed underneath some ice blocks. "Mother!" I check her pulse, she's still alive! "I-Izuku...?" Her voice said dryly, the ice must've have done some real damage. "Don't worry mom, you'll make it. You'll live, Just hang in there!" She placed her hand on my cheek "Please, make sure Inko is alright for me..." "No! You're getting out of here! You will see her again! Agh!" I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. A sword stuck out of it covered in my blood, I cough my blood up onto my mother before feeling the sword removed from my stomach. I laid there helpless as I then saw a shadowy figure slice the sword at my mother, killing her too. I cried as I slowly died from blood loss. I had failed to save her... I had failed to protect her... I failed as her son...

Bakugou's POV
I saw Izuku shake in his sleep, and his magic was getting out of control. I kept shaking him so he can wake up from whatever nightmare was taking over him. "Deku!" I shout, hoping that would wake him but he's still unconscious. "Deku!" I shout again. He shoots up and almost grabs my throat "Easy Izuku... it's me." I said as his body shaken like a Chihuahua "Breathe, breathe. See? You're alright." I said "Sh-she's in danger." "Who?" "Mother... she's in danger, her home is now her prison." "Come on Izuku, let's get to somewhere private." I led him to private room. "Tell me everything Izuku." I said.

3rd person POV
Inko was in her home meditating in peace. Olaf was doing his own thing with Bruni as nothing seemed wrong. That was until someone broke into the apartment room through the window. Silently they made their way through the place until they found Inko, very vulnerable. They raise a knife but she opens her eyes and uses her quirk to rip off their skin cells. They fight to the death as the room is completely destroyed. Both are now bleeding and bruised, Inko was winning as well. Unfortunately... the victory was short. The figure got the upper hand and stabbed her in the gut "You-You will n-never ha-have him." Inko choked out as she spat out blood. "You were good Inko, but I always get what I want." They said before stabbing her again.

Olaf wondered onto the crime scene and screams in horror. Inko laid on the floor in a puddle of her own blood, the blood staining her clothing. The life drained from her once beautiful emerald eyes. He rushes over to the phone and punched in Izuku's number. "Hello?" "Izuku! Inko is dead! I don't know what happened but I was locked in the room with Bruni." "I'll be on my way!" Izuku then hangs up and runs like the wind out of the stadium and to his home where the cops were at. "Son. Were you home when this happened?" "I ran all the way here." Izuku panted before seeing his mother's body being carried away.