OC bio

Name: Gabriele Fabianelli

Nationality: Italian

Likes: Soba noodles, manga, anime, martial arts, spending time with Hajime, sparring with Shizuku

Dislikes: Kouki, Hiyama and his clique, people who mess with Hajime

Bit of background: After the death of his parents, Gabriele's japanese grandparents invited him to stay with him in Japan, to which he accepted. He transferred to the local middle school as a first year, where he met Hajime, Kaori, Kouki and Shizuku. While walking home from school with Hajime, they saw a delinquent harassing a mother and her child. Gabriele moved to beat him up, but got his ass kicked, while Hajime begged for the delinquent's forgiveness. 

From that experience, he decided he needed to man up, so he began practicing martial arts and swordplay. He later became Shizuku's sparring partner, and he developed feelings for her. He quickly caught on on Kaori's feelings for his best friend and, in highschool, became his right hand man, intervening every time Hiyama and his clique bullied Hajime.

He is heavily in contrast with Kouki's sense of righteouness, and they often butt heads. Once in Tortus, this contrast was at its peak before the Orcus Labyrinth fall.

Quotes: "You can't save everyone"

"You need to learn how to kill"

"You can trust three types of people: yourself, your parents, and the ones you shared death itself with!"

"My story isn't over...I decide when to die!"

"Hlokk, you know what awaits us. Please continue lending me your power!"

Class: Valkyrie Holder. This is the rarest class of warriors to ever be created. They receive a blessing from the Chief of the Valkyrie, Brunhilde, and they have to subject themselves to a trial, physical and moral, to be deemed worthy of fusing with a Valkyrie. The worthy ones receive a particular weapon called Vollund, capable of injuring Gods, that can take the shape of anything they want. Gabriele's Valkyrie is Hlokk, who takes the shape of a pair of gloves.

Skills:

- Master tactician: his strategic ability was key in the Orcus Labyrinth Mission's early stages. He showed Captain Meld how Hajime's abilities could actually be the Hero Party's wild card

- Swordsmanship: After intensive training, he mastered the Yaegashi Style. When he reappeares he is shown dual wielding: he carries his katana - Sakura - and later his two swords - Azure and Indigo.

Martial Arts skills: he knows Taekwondo and Judo, and is shown to be able to use these skills while fighting with his katana and swords.

Volund: his gloves, bestowed by the Valkyrie Hlokk, can turn anything he touches into a lethal weapon. This does not prevent, however, him losing an arm against the clawed bear monster right after he falls. He is able to perform various moves with the Volund, three of which were shown, against the behemoth and the Hydra on the last floors: 

- Dear God: his last resort signature move: when wounded, he coates the gloves with his blood and launches a two-handed straight punch. After losing his right arm, he is shown performing this move with only his left hand (thanks to Jack the Ripper)

- Divine Armor: a defensive super move, he extends his gloves' magic to his whole body, becoming invulnerable to damage for a short time. At the moment of his fall, this move isn't perfected yet, but will be thanks to the Liberators' Ages of God magic.

The Wind's slash (thanks to Souji Okita): a single-wield technique which delivers a slash so fast and silent to be nearly inperceptible, like the wind.