Level VII - The synergist's disappearence

Hajime POV

"So..."

"Yes?"

"Your name is Zerofuku."

"Exactly, I am a god and you're my host! We'll have so much fun together!"

"Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never heard of you in the Shinto pantheon. Assuming you're a Shinto god, that is."

"Oh, well. It's not like you'd know me, I'm what you could call 'a legend upon legends'. I am the fusion of the Seven Lucky Gods – I am the original God of Fortune. You do know about the Seven Lucky Gods, don't you?"

"...what if I asked you to prove it?"

"Sheesh, what a distrustful host I have. But it will make our mission all the more interesting."

With a deep breath, Zero disappears in a puff of smoke to reveal seven distinct figures.

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

In an absolutely reasonable state of shock, Hajime stumbles back, falling ass on the grass.

"Ebisu, Daikokuten, Jurojin, Hotei, Fukurukuju, Benzaiten and...B-Bishamonten?! What the hell!?"

"Huh? The fuck you have to say? Is this really our new host? Seems kind of a runt to me."

"Now, Bisu-chan. Don't be so stingy, he's kind of a cutie to boot, isn't he?"

"Shut it, Benzaiten. You're so much of a whore you'd fuck everything that moves."

"You two stop bickering. We have to explain to the kid our mission, in great detail."

Bishamonten's aura shuts them both, but Jurojin quips once more.

"Our role as Heaven's executioners is at stake!"

"If I might add, Ehit will soon know of divine retribution!" Hotei exclaims, with Daikokuten nodding in approval. Fukurukuju just smiles while looking at the teen, who in return shivers (I'm not blaming him, mf looks like a skeleton).